MADDEN NFL 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Online leagues have no set divisions. Commissioner determines all that and how many teams make the playoffs. Players can use any team they want be it an NFL team or a created team. We could host a fantasy draft and use those teams too it says in the article. We have a flex schedule that allows us to speed things up and play as we need.

Easy I will not play with any other team besides Philly. :lecture

Why? it's just a game. It doesn't make you a fan of another team if someone else claims the Eagles.

We need to claim team in a draft style and also do an online fantasy draft for players as well.

If we do a fantasy draft it doesn't matter what team you pick. You won't have all those guys anyways.

Why? it's just a game. It doesn't make you a fan of another team if someone else claims the Eagles.

We need to claim team in a draft style and also do an online fantasy draft for players as well.

I don't even play fantasy football because I refuse to vote or care for anyone that isn't an Eagle. :rotfl

I will probably be getting this for the PS3 this year after getting the 360 version last year. I am just to used to the PS controller after playing so many years of the PS2 versions, I just can't play it as well with the 360 controller. If the new NCAA demo is any indication, Madden will be back to form this year on the PS3.

Re: Madden 2009

Can't wait to download it later. I know what I'll be doing tonight :D

Back