MADDEN NFL 09

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will most likely be getting this installment. I generally get them every other year so I'm ready for my football fix.

I call dibs on the Pats :monkey3

curling is women doing house work on ice :lol

mcgonagall-dailyprophet.jpg

I will most likely be getting this installment. I generally get them every other year so I'm ready for my football fix.

I call dibs on the Pats :monkey3

So you're saying you're no good unless you use the best team? :lol

And before you brage about being 1-1 against me, I used the crappy Redskins vs the Ravens defense in the game you won.

Christ, I was only joking. I sure as hell won't be the Ravens or Packers though. Give me a decent team and I'll hold my own.

Christ, I was only joking. I sure as hell won't be the Ravens or Packers though. Give me a decent team and I'll hold my own.

So was I...thus the :lol about you having to use a good team. At least you beat me once. Kain can't say the same! OH SNAP! :D

I think this game will be far more than a rehash with the new lighting models, and player models. I predict the best looking and playing football game yet.

Plus, user controlled celebrations? :rock

I have a friend who I have never beaten at this game. He's ridiculous. He's almost impossible to stop. Even when I get a turnover it's like he'll get one right back. I think the best I have ever done against him is to lose by 10 points.

I have not played madden in a while, i may grab this if there are significant improvements.

Back