Mad Max:Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Glover has supposedly filmed a brief cameo.... at the moment he's called the "really too old for this ****" man. :dunno

Just saw this on Aintitcool.

A-jgzw0CMAAPFuJ.jpg-large.jpeg

Here is the article:
https://www.aintitcool.com/node/60085

Hope Hardy can bounce back from Bane.

Should be interesting to see what the kids today will do with great material from ancient times. Looking forward to CGI car chases and bullet-time fights.

so this isn't cancelled? i thought i read somewhere it was canned a few months ago.

Hope Hardy can bounce back from Bane.

Should be interesting to see what the kids today will do with great material from ancient times. Looking forward to CGI car chases and bullet-time fights.

:rotfl Well, George Miller is still directing, so hopefully he'll hold on to some of the old school film making which made those films so great.

so this isn't cancelled? i thought i read somewhere it was canned a few months ago.

Its been on hold a dozen times, gone over budget and had a studio headhunter sent to the set to shake some heads. At the moment principal photography has finished and there will be a few weeks of pick up shooting in the new year. Then comes the lengthy process of converting it to 3D which is why it won't be released until next Xmas at the earliest. CGI work will be pretty minimalist compared to other sci-fi films of the moment, most will be to remove camera trucks and stunt rigs and so forth.

I think Tom Hardy is a fantastic choice, his acting has leapted forward in the last 3-4 years and for me he's up ther with Fassbender as the best Brit actor. Just looking at the few pics (2 so far) of him as Max, he looks the part and its now down to Miller to deliver an actionfest to compliment his performance.

A reboot would be great for this, I'd even like to see the collapse event happen and see max as a cop for some of it, the rise of the gangs etc. the bikies scared the crap out of me,my brother was in a gang at the time and used to ride similar bike and dress similar.
ford-gt-falcon-01.jpg
and use real cars hotted up. I wouldn't say this for most movies but its got to be set in Australia too

Back