Mad Max:Reboot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
an Aussie icon denegrated.
keep the original look of the car.use the other version as the villain car?
Anyways..im sure Gibson could do this reprisal...

Netflix for me only...no freakin way I will see this...The originals were fantastic...I would have had Gibson killed in MMBT though

This is the kind of film that Sam Worthington would EXCEL in.
He's great in smaller, grittier roles - & he's an Aussie!! :lecture :slap

**** knows why he wasn't cast for this.

That said, I think he was absolutely k@k@ in all the other big budget Hollywood offerings to date.. k@k@. :lol

It's still being called a sequel. A reboot would not and should not start with Max already in the wasteland. Somehow Max will have a Black Pursuit Special again, unless it is another vehicle he aquired.

I'm not sure when it takes place in the timeline.

Mad Max
Road Warrior takes place about 3 years after Mad Max.
Thunderdome take place about 15 years after Road Warrior.

It at least has wild custom cars. Just hope it is ultra violent and has practical fx and not a bunch of CGI.

It's still being called a sequel. A reboot would not and should not start with Max already in the wasteland. Somehow Max will have a Black Pursuit Special again, unless it is another vehicle he aquired.

I'm not sure when it takes place in the timeline.

Mad Max
Road Warrior takes place about 3 years after Mad Max.
Thunderdome take place about 15 years after Road Warrior.

It at least has wild custom cars. Just hope it is ultra violent and has practical fx and not a bunch of CGI.

Crazy (which fits the part even more) or not, I will miss Mel. :(

The redo of the V8 Interceptor makes no sense. Especially if this is a sequel. I wonder if that's just something they're expecting the audience to accept or if Max stumbles across a town that has electricity and fiberglass prefab plants. :lol

So I guess MM4 will have society or some form of it working again...For me very iffy...Hardy taking gibsons role...hmm..dunno...maybe if Hardy played Humungous..LOL

There's a few original style cars that they had transported out to Namibia but the weird looking vehicles have seemed to have been the only ones appearing in the news. Its just so strange how few on set photos have managed to sneek out.

I think Hardy could be an inspired casting and what about Nathan Jones as the lead henchman Rictus Erectus (yep seriously:horror)? Another great choice is the casting of Hugh Keays-Byrne as Immortal Joe, remember him from the original as the Toe Cutter?

I still wont watch this in the theater unless everyone says wow it's great when it comes out....it could be good film like dredd or Loopers or chronicle was this year...they were surprises

There's a few original style cars that they had transported out to Namibia but the weird looking vehicles have seemed to have been the only ones appearing in the news. Its just so strange how few on set photos have managed to sneek out.

I think Hardy could be an inspired casting and what about Nathan Jones as the lead henchman Rictus Erectus (yep seriously:horror)? Another great choice is the casting of Hugh Keays-Byrne as Immortal Joe, remember him from the original as the Toe Cutter?

WTF....rectal erection!? :lol

Back