Mad Max Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, thanks guys, I really appreciate all the positive feedback on the sculpt :) .
Dan is the man to ask all the questions about the final sculpt, im sure he might offer some no neck versions, seems simple enough.

Great sculpt mad max is an iconic character might be down for one of these or a riggs gotta love that mullet.

So, besides his dog, which would have to be sculpted, and any clothing, what accessories does Max need that don't already exist? Any suggestions? We're looking to see if there's anything else we can produce that might work with him. No guarantees though.
Toy Anxiety

So, besides his dog, which would have to be sculpted, and any clothing, what accessories does Max need that don't already exist? Any suggestions? We're looking to see if there's anything else we can produce that might work with him. No guarantees though.
Toy Anxiety

Shoulder pad would be great. Belts and gear can be bashed. Maybe a movie-specific shotgun. And a pail to collect that gas-o-line.

Shoulder pad would be great. Belts and gear can be bashed. Maybe a movie-specific shotgun. And a pail to collect that gas-o-line.

Yeah, the gun is something I'm already looking into. Just wanted to be sure there isn't already something out there.

The pole with 2 gas cans might be cool. I plan to watch the movie in the next day or two to look for other possibilities.

Yup, the shoulder pad is a must. How 'bout a leg brace?

Really, an entire kit could be made available. Shoulder pad, leg brace/knee pad, shotgun, can of Dinky Di, gas can...maybe even some binoculars.

For real; If there's a package deal...I mean, as great as that sculpt is, it's useless to most of us without all the bits n' pieces...I'm all the way in.

For real; If there's a package deal...I mean, as great as that sculpt is, it's useless to most of us without all the bits n' pieces...I'm all the way in.

True, the one thing that's been holding my own custom up is the outfit and gear. I'm lucky enough to have a legbrace from Seb, but the rest of the gear I have yet to complete.

BillyB offered a great gear kit a year or so ago. I should have gotten one then.

But almost anything to help Max along would be great. Even the little do-dads hanging from his belt.

I LOVE the pole with two gas cans BTW. Brilliant accessory.

Good pic of the back of the shoulder pad.

MadMax2-006.jpg

OK, I guess now's as good of time as any to introduce Witekite. He will be working with Toy Anxiety to test his skills at creating some 1:6 accessories. You may have seen some of his work here in the forum. He has created some AWESOME 1:6 (and other scale) vehicles, the very cool 1:6 Halo ODST, and several 1:6 Star Wars figures. His skills with mechanical-ish type stuff is top notch! Give him your thoughts and we'll work together to see what kind of accessories we can come up with to go with Max.

A 1/6 interceptor! :)

But seriously, the leg brace, shoulder pad, dog, and gas can is what I can think of now. Maybe even the gun. Leg brace and shoulder pad are a must! Thanks and welcome! Love your ODST.

Back