Mad Max Custom Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know where i can get a jacket like this in 1/6 i tried ebay already
1251312722_lethal-weapon_1.jpg

Typical, just when I'm seriously thinking of getting out of 1/6 you go and pull me back in with a sculpt like this. :lol

I like this, very much! I look forward to seeing the end result. :) Its funny that I opened this thread now, I'm currently watching Road Warrior on bluray!

That looks amazing!!!! And I agree paul - seriously, there are just waaay too many talented customizers on this board. I can't keep up!

That looks amazing!!!! And I agree paul - seriously, there are just waaay too many talented customizers on this board. I can't keep up!

I hear you Neehar...there will eventually be a point where all of my favorite cinematic characters without licensed 1/6 hopes are represented in some form, then i can rest :thud:

I'm glad that I have some pieces I can use with this sculpt. I can feel my creative spirit starting to stir with this sculpt, I might yet complete a very long awaited Max figure ! Thank you !

You know that you'd make a lot of people happy if you created the Wez sculpt also ...

Back