• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iminime/Cult King Mad Max Road Warrior painted sculpt + other unpainted Mel sculpts

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okieh 2

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Prices include Paypal Fees and shipping (EU, GB and US - registered Air Mail/letter with tracking but no insurance - if you are from another -Territory please contact me for shipping rates)

Iminime/Cult King Road Fighter, Mad Max US$ 150 including Paypal Fees and shipping (EU, GB and US - registered Air Mail/letter with tracking but no insurance - if you are from another -Territory please contact me for shipping rates)

414085116.jpg

414085117.jpg

414085118.jpg

Mel 01 - Bought this here on the forum - base color already applied
US$ 60 including Paypal Fees and shipping (EU, GB and US - registered Air Mail/letter with tracking but no insurance - if you are from another -Territory please contact me for shipping rates)

414085123.jpg

414085122.jpg

Mel 02 - Another sculpt that I bought here on the Forum - battle damaged version - base color already applid - US$ 35
including Paypal Fees and shipping (EU, GB and US - registered Air Mail/letter with tracking but no insurance - if you are from another -Territory please contact me for shipping rates)

414085121.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Iminime/Cult King Mad Max painted sculpt + some other custom unpainted Mel sculpt

Make me an offer if you‘re interested

Back