Machete

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Holy shat people!!!
Saw this last night... obviously I'm biased... BUT
F'in AWESOME movie...
Seriously, I enjoyed this one more than Salt, A-Team, Piranha, and yes, even more than The Expendables AND Predators!!! :horror

Absolutely loved it!!! This is Robert Rodriguez @ his best!!!
Personally, I think this is now one of my top RR movies...along Sin City, El Mariachi and Once Upon a Time in Mexico... Definitely better than Planet Terror, Desperado and From Dusk til Dawn...

There's really not much to spoil, we all know the plot, but it's pretty obvious that RR said: "F' it, let's go at it full throttle!!"
:rock :rock :rock!!!

Holy shat people!!!
Saw this last night... obviously I'm biased... BUT
F'in AWESOME movie...
Seriously, I enjoyed this one more than Salt, A-Team, Piranha, and yes, even more than The Expendables AND Predators!!! :horror

What about This is It?! :dunno :rotfl :1-1:

Thats not saying much, most of those movies sucked a fat one :lol

Glad to hear you enjoyed it though :rock

Hopefully I can go see it next week some time.

Someone posted that Lohan was barely in this and that she was naked for the most part. Any confirmation? I love me some crazy chicks.

Well, yeah, she's not a main character at all...
she did an OK job IMO!
Yes, she appears naked in a few shots... actually it's funny because they used footage from the original Grindhouse trailer where her character is played by another actress! :lol

So we don't get a shot of Lindsay's Lohans. Damn it. Oh well...the movie still looks awesome and is definitely one I want to check out sooner than later.

Ohhhh man.... Just came back from Machete and I was blown away!!!

One of my new all time favorite movie.

This is what a true action movie should be like. Smart, Sexy,funny and ultra violent.
Machete is the most bad ass action hero of all time!!!

Seagal has the best vilain death ever!!!

And i'm in love with lilo and her mom.

____ing 10/10!!!

Best movie i've seen in months,even years...its Rodriguez's masterpiece.

Good action movie, but i liked the expendables better. I will definatly buy this movie on dvd. love the chicks in this movie.

And Lohan gets naked

Well, not really her--she and Jessica do some "near nudity", but the parts where the character is really naked/topless is another actress (from the original "fake" trailer from Grindhouse).

Anyway, very entertaining film with some timely subject matter. Very good job by all. A must get on BluRay for me.

Well, not really her--she and Jessica do some "near nudity", but the parts where the character is really naked/topless is another actress (from the original "fake" trailer from Grindhouse).

Anyway, very entertaining film with some timely subject matter. Very good job by all. A must get on BluRay for me.

OH.....how is that possible when they show her head and body from the wait up in the shots when they first wake up? That's some good editing, then! Totally fooled me

This was almost the second movie I've ever walked out on. It was that bad.

I liked Trejo playing...Trejo, but the rest of the movie was complete garbage. I really wanted to like it, too.

Oh well.

Ohhhh man.... Just came back from Machete and I was blown away!!!

One of my new all time favorite movie.

This is what a true action movie should be like. Smart, Sexy,funny and ultra violent.
Machete is the most bad ass action hero of all time!!!

Seagal has the best vilain death ever!!!

And i'm in love with lilo and her mom.

____ing 10/10!!!

Best movie i've seen in months,even years...its Rodriguez's masterpiece.

Holy shat!!! I agree with you!!! :horror

I saw this and liked it. Didnt love it, but Danny Trejo is 'da man'

I am officially in lust with Michele Rodriguex...

And Lohan gets naked
:hi5:

Good action movie, but i liked the expendables better. I will definatly buy this movie on dvd. love the chicks in this movie.

I liked the Expendables too, but it took it self too seriously IMO...

Yep, I mentioned that earlier...

OH.....how is that possible when they show her head and body from the wait up in the shots when they first wake up? That's some good editing, then! Totally fooled me

He means the scenes on the pool... that's not her, that's a shot of the original Grindhouse Trailer with another actress... the mom seems to be the same actress though.
When she's lying down in the hearse or @ the church it's all her...

I found Lelo's role in the movie more of a distraction than a contribution. The Nun role is cool but Lelo playing the part kinda took me out of the moment and I started thinking about all tabloid BS.

You gotta stop reading the National Enquirer and TMZ dude...
All I could think during the movie is "how bad-ass is this flick!!!??"
:rock!

This was almost the second movie I've ever walked out on. It was that bad.

I liked Trejo playing...Trejo, but the rest of the movie was complete garbage. I really wanted to like it, too.

Oh well.

:slap

Back