Machete Kills! October 11th 2013!! NEW TRAILER!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machete Kills starts filming this year!!

Will he make the 3rd "Machete Kills Again!"

And if so, more sequels can't be far behind....

"Machete Kills for the 4th time"

"Machete Kills in Hawaii"

"Machete vs. The Hammer"

MORE NUDE ALBA!!!

She wasn't really nude in the movie... :monkey2

Will he make the 3rd "Machete Kills Again!"

And if so, more sequels can't be far behind....

"Machete Kills for the 4th time"

"Machete Kills in Hawaii"

"Machete vs. The Hammer"

Machete Kills The Expendables!!! :lol

Alba is meh. But this movie looks awesome so far. YES YES YES YES YES!

I didnt care at all for the last one, a few things were wrong, it didn't have those grindhouse touches that Planet Terror did and the trailer hinted at, the cast got too big and mainstream etc, it just felt like a typical modern summer blockbuster instead of an old school cult action film. Comparing it directly to Planet Terror's over the top action and violence, it seems far too tame.

So far however I'm more optimistic for this one, for starters it doesn't have to live up to that trailer we all loved, and the casting of Gibson and Sheen is quite brilliant with how taboo they both are right now. Far more inspired then the no talent pair of tits trainwreck Lohan who simply has no redeemable talent whatsoever, Gibson and Sheen are both great actors all faults aside. Amber Heard is also a nice addition, I prefer it if she gets more screentime then Alba, she's much hotter and a better actress.

oh and we already got Machete VS Predators, he was the first one to get his ass kicked. :lol

haha yea the only god thing about those movies was. . .wasss. . . . . eh I got nothin :dunno :lol

Woody Allen says Lindsay Lohan is a very talented actress. :lecture

:rotfl

The first ten minutes of Machete were great. The rest was pretty bloated and got completely muddled with the immigration nonsense. It didn't feel consistent either. Also, Segal sucks.

A lot of cool moments, but I agree that this one has a much better chance of being great.

Alba is meh.

Sin City?

Sin City?

Sin City :)

jessica-alba-sin-city.jpg

Never watched it.

Captain America got out alright. But that movie sucked the life from everyone.

Back