Machete Kills! October 11th 2013!! NEW TRAILER!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Machete Kills starts filming this year!!

Really? A sequel to what has to be one of the worst movies ever made. I rented this on PPV for like $3 and it wasn't even worth that. Maybe that means we will get sequels for Green Lantern and John Carter then.

You didn't like something???? HOLY TURD!!

Machete is a grindhouse. It is supposed to be bad. Crapfest Green Lantern wasn't ment to be bad. :lol

at least this "crapfest" movie didn't try to sell itself as a quality movie up front. And it used 1/1000 the budget those other crapfest movies, we shall not mention, used :lol

this movie was awesome and Im sure the sequel will rock too...

Really? A sequel to what has to be one of the worst movies ever made. I rented this on PPV for like $3 and it wasn't even worth that. Maybe that means we will get sequels for Green Lantern and John Carter then.

Guess some people just don't "get it", and that's fine. It's not for everyone.

But Green Lantern and John Carter, aren't trying to be self mocking b-movies on purpose...lol That's the difference...

Machete sits firmly on my bluray shelf next to Planet Terror and Death Proof.

Machete could have been better (more like Death Proof, less like Planet Terror) but it was pretty ____ing awesome. Rodriguez should work at getting his schlock to not stick out like a sore thumb. I'm looking forward to this one being an improvement on the first.

But Green Lantern and John Carter, aren't trying to be self mocking b-movies on purpose...lol That's the difference...
Yeah, but sometimes the best awful movies are the ones that do it straight, and are really trying to be great, but just turn out to be the opposite. Like Battlefield Earth. Green Lantern is really worse than BE in my opinion, because it's just mediocre and forgettable. And what's worse than that? Anyone who saw BE remembers how horrible it was :lol Ed Wood's movies succeed on that level. He had no idea that his movies were so bad.

Machete could have been better (more like Death Proof, less like Planet Terror) but it was pretty ____ing awesome. Rodriguez should work at getting his schlock to not stick out like a sore thumb. I'm looking forward to this one being an improvement on the first.

Agreed. 100%.

Watched Death Proof the other day, and it still holds my interest. I like Planet Terror alright. But it just has too much CGI and effects. Still a fun flick. But I liked that Death Proof used more old school stuff, and any CGI was unnoticeable.

Also, camera shadows! :yess:

/machete was way better than Death proof or predators,

Death proof bored me to death, the car chase and Mike the stunt man was awesome, he was really cool, but totally bored me

machete was totally awesome from beginning to end, really crazy and fun

I am glad you guys think that way, I was sad to see Grindhouse flop at box office, and It was ridiculous how people said they would not go to see two movies because that was too long,
when people see movies like Harry Potter or movies that are really long anyways,
that was one of the most stupidest things IVe ever heard people say, I remember,

but I just hated the talky parts of the movie,

The talky parts were better then Harry Hollow part 2. :lol

Couldn't care less about Machete, but the Sin City 2 news is quite nice. Definitely hitting the theater for that one.

^ Sucks for you, because the only way you're allowed into Sin City 2 is if you love, and see Machete Kills. :lecture

I didn't dislike the first one or anything, it wasn't bad. But given the choice between a second Machete and a second Sin City... well, you know.

I dunno. I wanted Sin City 2 years ago. It's not as interesting any more.

Holy cow!!
Awesome news!! :rock!!

https://www.deadline.com/2012/04/me...mayhem/#utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Mel Gibson To Join ‘Machete Kills’ Mayhem

By MIKE FLEMING | Monday April 23, 2012 @ 8:58pm EDT
Tags: Machete, Mel Gibson, Robert Rodriguez

EXCLUSIVE: Mel Gibson is now in serious discussions to play a supporting role in Machete Kills, the Robert Rodriguez-directed sequel that will bring Danny Trejo back as the blade-wielding former Federale title character. The film will be released by Fox.

In the sequel, Machete is drafted by the U.S. government to track an arms dealer through Mexico before he can launch a rocket. Deadline revealed earlier this month that Gibson was among the talent that Rodriguez was discussing for roles in the film, with others including Michelle Williams. I’m not sure about her, but Gibson is in, I’m told. He takes the role as he prepares to bow Get The Gringo, the film he co-wrote, produced, financed and stars in as the title character. The action drama is bypassing theaters and bowing on DirecTV before coming out on VOD and DVD.

Cannot wait for the sequel!!
Bring it on!
:rock!

Back