Mace Windu Shipping Soon Too!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pixletwin said:
Yeah. While I like the SDCC tunic colors better, I sure dug the herringbone pattern on the prototype.

Someone should ask Brandt, he'll know.

2109_press05-001.jpg

IMG_0046.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Oh, Gidget Earle might know, she does the outfits.

Just got my notice as well, It seems as though I may need to file rape charges against sideshow considering how they roughed me off this past month... which does not include Rambo, Spidey&Hulk dio, and Grevious ..which i should rename Gen Grieving because my wallet is hurting

Charged Sunday for Nightmare on Elm st Freddy, charged yesterday for Juggernaut, charged Monday for Leia, charged tuesday for Sith&Jedi Ani and Dream Warrior Freddy, Plus Iron Man charging in the next coming days. AND just got notice for both Chucky dolls AND Mace!! :banghead

Waitlist converted for Luke, Asuka&Rei, and Celtic&Scar predator...had to cancel

[Scarface voice] Sideshow I like it when joo treat me ruff! [/end]:blissy

Last edited:
Pix, I am on your side with this one too, I like the color of the second one better, but the pattern of the cloth looked so nice for the prototype. I am pretty excited to see jango's helmet now too!

I sent a PM to Gidget, she's the costume designer for a lot of these, maybe she'll know about the tunic thing but he's cool figure either way...

pjam said:
I sent a PM to Gidget, she's the costume designer for a lot of these, maybe she'll know about the tunic thing but he's cool figure either way...
Yup. I disliked the sculpt when I saw the prototype. But when he hit Toy Fair I was sold... Not sure what changed between the two.

Cancelled my T-1000 & T-800 orders this morning and glad I did. I'm going to have a tough time keeping up with just the Star Wars these next two months. Man, if that Jabba set up comes this fast, there will be a lot of collectors with missing pieces for that...

Yahooooooooo!!!! :rotfl

Man after months of pre-orders.. we finally are seeing the figs come in!

These three months (july, august, september) are going to be the best!!!!

So why so many figures to be delivered this month? Han, Obi AND Mace?

I think SS is tired of people cancelling preorders to accomodate new figures.

tomandshell said:
This is a happy day indeed! Nice to get back from dinner and see that notice in my inbox!!!

Hey, Tom. You made it. I was wondering when you were going to be chiming in. I mean.. pff. You are two hours behind me. :monkey5

What did ya have for dinner?

Also, what do you think, Tom? Do you like Mace's prototype clothing better or Mace's clothing as seen at SDCC?

Wor-Gar said:
So why so many figures to be delivered this month? Han, Obi AND Mace?

I think SS is tired of people cancelling preorders to accomodate new figures.

I think Han and Mace are pretty much on schedule but since Obi was delayed they just decided to send him whe he was ready instead of waiting for an open month to do it???

Wow: My mouth dropped when I saw the e-mail on Mace the same day as the Obi-wan e-mail - My wallet will be spittin' moth balls after this, but I love it!

With Sith Anakin arriving and soon to be Han, Obi-wan and Mace, this will be a crazy month!

AUGH!!!!!! TOO MUCH SIDESHOW GOODNESS!!!

QUICK SOMEBODY HELP MY DYING WALLET!!! HE CAN'T TAKE THE PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!

I'm gonna be so broke......but so fantastically happy............:cool:

Boy...three in one month is pretty remarkable...

I'm still stopping to stare at Kit and Anakin out on display in my workshop every time I pass though and now...WHAM! 3 more join the fray....:)
My main question about it though is....is this going to be standard with this line...the "feast or famine" approach, I mean? Thankfully, I've been pulling alot of overtime lately but...wow...over $200.(US) slammin' all at once is a bit much. I'm hoping they are spaced out in the future a little more...it makes one wonder if SS isn't going to experience MORE cancellations while folks struggle over which character to keep and which to try and pick up out in the "open" later....but I don't think SS will have to worry about unloading any of these...I'm sure the Waitlists are long and they'll all find good homes with enthusiastic fans...

Having said that, I'm delighted! Here's hoping the early bumps with glossy lips and falling limbs is avoided with these three...out of 'em, I'm looking forward to Obi-Wan the most...ever since seeing those preview shots way back when, I've been anxious for what looks like the ultimate rendition of a great jedi.
Mace looks cool too, but I'm in agreement with the comments about that tunic change....the proto one was much nicer (and looked more movie accurate too...check out the great over-the shoulder shots from AOTC when he's conferring with Yoda...the texture really jumps out). The new one in the SDCC pics looks drab in comparison. We'll know which one we got soon enough...
Han looks good too but...just from the SDCC pics floating around, it looks like he appears a little thin (like Luke did) because of the more tailored, form-fitting clothes on the SS body. Nothing a little well-placed cotton won't cure....:)

Here's hoping some great pics start surfacing of the finished products on these guys!

The SDCC looks more accurate, but a little bland, plus it's longer than the prototype like it should be. Prototype texture did look nice, but at the same time looked too "zoomed in" (since it's on a 1/6 scale figure).

I doubt this will be a common event. I know Obi-Wan was delayed, as were some others just not as long, so this should be rare.

Personally, this is pretty cool. However, SS would be wise to spread these out more, just to let most of the fanboys breathe.....

Back