Mace Windu Shipping Soon Too!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seaward

Super Freak
Reaction score
Got my notice for Mace Windu today too! That makes Obi, Han, Mace, Robocop, and I am sure that Aragorn is right around the corner too! Sheesh! Good times for toys, bad time to be my wallet!

Mine LITERALLY just came and the first words out of my mouth were "Holy .." well the swear filter would take out the second word but Im sure you can imagine. God, I am going to be soooo broke. Bring em on!

Holy crapola!!!

Sideshow Amy's arranged for all three to ship together for me. As a bonus they will be processed on the credit card when the last one ships - which slips it just into the next fortnightly pay for me - plus saves about $US80 in shipping!

Last edited:
Same here.

Not Fair! Three figures within 3 weeks? The whole point of staggering the pre-orders is that we would be receiving and paying for these a month or so apart, not all within a month.

Does anyone know if they replaced Mace's tunic with that drab fabric?

pjam said:
Same here.

Not Fair! Three figures within 3 weeks? The whole point of staggering the pre-orders is that we would be receiving and paying for these a month or so apart, not all within a month.

Does anyone know if they replaced Mace's tunic with that drab fabric?

Yeah, no kidding!! I just checked my e-mail. 20-25 days!!!

Man, when it rains it pours!!! :)

GAAH! Two notices in one day? I'd better start getting rid of some more Hasblows from the display case!

- J!

I have Sith/Anakin on the way. Today I just checked my mail and I got notices for Obi Wan exclusive and regular editions also Mace Windu exclusive and regular editions! That's fine by me, keep 'em coming Sideshow!!!

I seriously am going to have trouble with paying for this many figures at once.

I don't make $40,000 a year and Qui-Gon says it's shipping in Sept. also so that makes 4 figures (Han,Obi,Mace & Qui-Gon) in the course of not even 2 months.

It would be nice if they staggered them all a little bit. One a month is a little more reasonable for those of us who aren't rolling in the dough like some of you!
:rip

I already had to cancel my Exclusive Kit Fisto due to lack of funds and I don't want to lose any more of them.

I have been paying for these as I pre-order, so I don't feel the same pinch, but holy crapola is that a lot of toys to be showing up in such a short time frame. Sideshow does seem to go from all quiet to just chucking boxes at you all at once, what with stuff still to arrive from SDCC!

EVILFACE said:
Well, we have had over half a year to save up . . . . .

Hey man, I have to live paycheck to paycheck!

Any extra money I could have saved up goes into my gas tank for my 45 min drive back and forth to work.

Crapola! Yep, got mine too and the one for Obi earlier. Not to mention my Subject 5 arrived today and Vaderkin should be shipping w/in the week! I need a breather here :monkey4

Wouldn't it be a lot cooler to get a new figure once every three to four weeks instead of eight within two! I'd like to spread out that "new toy" feeling over a longer period, gives you a little time to appreciate the cool new stuff more!

Back