Mace Windu Shipping Soon Too!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well - having to pay for ED-209 & Robocop tipped me over the edge this week - I really hadn't been banking on these all coming QUITE this quick - I thought they'd be late August rather than mid August after all the delays so far.

It also didn't help I sort of forgot that Sith Anakin wasn't going to be a six month wait.

Basically the whole not having to wait a whole 6 months for some of the newer stuff played holy heck with my schedule.

I wonder if Mace and Obi could be shipped together. I got my notice too. I guess late August early September we will get more than we got the first half of the year. Hopefully next year it will be just one a month. The three figures are going to be a $177 dollars total.

Well, now that Sideshow has played the Star Wars trifecta, with Mace, Han and Obi-Wan, how bad is September through December going to be? It might be nice to actually buy loved ones Christmas presents for a change!

jason2885 said:
I wonder if Mace and Obi could be shipped together. I got my notice too. I guess late August early September we will get more than we got the first half of the year. Hopefully next year it will be just one a month. The three figures are going to be a $177 dollars total.

I considered calling Sideshow to have Mace and Obi bundled together, but I'd only be saving about $6-7, so what's the point? If I can manage to pay for both figures, the extra couple dollars isn't going to make or break me.

I couldn't believe it when I saw that Mace would be shipping in 3 weeks as well. What wonderful news, now all I need is a second job to help pay for all this. So much for a lite August and September.

Hey SS, any chance we can get that Aragorn shipping notice tomorrow?

pixletwin said:
I am very glad I paid for Obi-Wan last February.. else I might bite the asphalt.

Do you mean you set the money aside and didn't touch it or you actually paid Sideshow already? If so, how did you arrange that because I may consider that for some future figures?

Got the notice for the exclusive Mace today as well as Obi-wan. Plus I just got Kit and Sith Anakin last week. It was a really long wait but now Sideshow has unleashed the flood gates it seems.

32a7a64a.jpg
dbf1f067.jpg

HOLY:censored! Now Mace! and Obi-Wan! Good lord, man!

Obi-Wan-1.jpg

I mean... Yay!

Last edited:
With shipping I've got about $250 worth of stuff coming in the next 3-4 weeks. Vaderkin, Han, Mace and Obi... its just a bit taxing on the old wallet:monkey1

Holy jeebus!

I'm actually glad they are already sending these figures out now. I have T-800, T-1000, Jason Final Chapter (gift for friend), and possibly Aragorn (waitlist) supposedly shipping in September. Not to mention Qui-Gon.

pixletwin said:
Since SDCC? I am curious too.

If so I may have to put Mace on waivers and pick him up at a later date, that Mace tunic @ SDCC was cheap looking and drab, not the cool threads he sported in the protos... not that I don't want Mace, I do but I have way too much stuff coming in at the same time and don't want to crush my card...

Back