Lurtz 1/4 or Ex. Predator???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ju421019 said:
I agree with Mannix get both from eBay and you can afford both at the same time. :smile

I just saw the Predator Exclusive sold for $700 on eBay as a Pre-Order.

So you have good chances of getting both on eBay at the price you can afford.

Best of Luck

I think that auction is the exception and nowhere near the rule. This seller seems to like to throw away his money........sacralige!!!

https://cgi.ebay.com/The-Predator-M...ryZ29799QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SOLD!:
Exc Predator for $690
PF Logan $108
Haradhrim $10.50
HellBeast $3.25
ML Helm $11.50
Alec Trevelyan $1
Blackbeard $10.50
Vlad $15

Jesseawilson said:
I think that auction is the exception and nowhere near the rule. This seller seems to like to throw away his money........sacralige!!!

https://cgi.ebay.com/The-Predator-M...ryZ29799QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

SOLD!:
Exc Predator for $690
PF Logan $108
Haradhrim $10.50
HellBeast $3.25
ML Helm $11.50
Alec Trevelyan $1
Blackbeard $10.50
Vlad $15

And no offence, but I wouldn't risk that kind of money on such a new seller either.

I am always skeptical of the eBay presales that everyone qoutes for these exclusive items that still haven't released yet. Don't really know whether the buyer is actually going to get it or not. Remember we still are hearing horror stories about folks waiting for Sauron's they purchased through eBay presales. Just not reliable enough to use as a valid statistic for me. :naughty

oxbeard said:
And no offence, but I wouldn't risk that kind of money on such a new seller either.

I am always skeptical of the eBay presales that everyone qoutes for these exclusive items that still haven't released yet. Don't really know whether the buyer is actually going to get it or not. Remember we still are hearing horror stories about folks waiting for Sauron's they purchased through eBay presales. Just not reliable enough to use as a valid statistic for me. :naughty

Yeah, exactly. Somethings really fishy there. Predator Exclusive for $690? Too good to be true.

Back