Luke Skywalker- X-Wing gear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jezzzzzzz Dale... just beyond awesome had to change my slacks twice and insist that nurse doubles my medications :panic:

I love the Boba.. the little straps and buckets take him to another level.... and the vest ow my giddy aunt, the vest .. awesome...

Zuckuss.. smuckuss! coooooooorrrrrr... the bits you remade Dale are amazing... from the what you have done with the gloves.. just class... is it too early to ask for your hand in marriage!!!

Cant wait to see Dengar... a custom I have always wanted to do... but please post a warning before posting for those of us who will need the kleenex!!!

Hi all, thanks heaps for the comments, I really appreciate the feedback.
To those who inquired about sales, yes, I would be looking at doing some sales in the near future. I haven't put too much thought into that just yet, I'd need some time to work out how to go about it. Also, I'm still learning how to sew more efficiently. At the moment it takes hours and several attempts for each item.
I'm trying to add more pics of some work I did at the start of the year, as soon as I work that out I'll post 'em up...

Amazing Luke! Did you ever set up sales for these outfits?

A question how did you made with the to Zukuss? So that it looks so organically? Because I find super good to kiss. got mine just repainted. Oh and something else the string you've wrapped it?

Here are a couple of diagrams on how I made the tubes and the gas cylinder for my Zuckuss. Hope they help. Thanks for the compliments people.

20150425_042743_zpsoo0brzot.jpg

20150425_042758_zpsg0p1gldn.jpg

Back