Luke Skywalker- X-Wing gear

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

noimdac

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi there people. I'm newly hooked on 1/6 scale, I only just discovered them earlier this year. It was all these new head sculpts that drew my attention. Now I've put aside my 1/35th and everything else, bought a sewing machine and now I can't stop.
I've been shopping around for bits and pieces in this scale:- hands, guns, clothes etc and I'm a regular now at Spot Light. I have several builds on the go at moment, this Luke is the first one I've finished so far. I've taken a shot of all the fabrication I have done for this figure. I put the arm cylinders on the wrong arm, I am aware, at that stage I was over it. It took me a little while to work out how to sew, and I'm still learning, but after several screw ups this is what I managed to produce that was acceptable or surprised the hell out of me.
I was just doing modifications at first. I bought Boba Fett (empire version) and fixed him up real good. Then I picked up a Zuckuss on ebay and did a major re-build with this one. I need to do a few paint touch ups on this, but when I'm done I'll post some pics. Also bought 4-LOM, split him in half and redid all the wiring and dry brushed some of the rust off, looks cool.
Hope you all enjoy my pics.
I'll be back with more soon, BYYYEEEEEEEEEE.

luke%20xwing%2005_zpsw2dtcxml.jpg

luke%20xwing%2009_zps2hrtgvq1.jpg

luke%20xwing%2012_zpsuaekakep.jpg

luke%20xwing%2002_zpsr2ti06cf.jpg

1st post and you jumped in the deep end after a flawless triple somersault. Superb job. You could definitely sell a bunch of those jackets of you wished.

Hi all, thanks heaps for the comments, I really appreciate the feedback.
To those who inquired about sales, yes, I would be looking at doing some sales in the near future. I haven't put too much thought into that just yet, I'd need some time to work out how to go about it. Also, I'm still learning how to sew more efficiently. At the moment it takes hours and several attempts for each item.
I'm trying to add more pics of some work I did at the start of the year, as soon as I work that out I'll post 'em up...

Not an action figure, but wanted to show people. I painted this a few years back, this is my number one reason why I love Star Wars.

falcon-02_zpsdc49a262.jpg

falcon-01_zps2a43858b.jpg

falcon-03_zps416b7f3c.jpg

falcon-04_zps22fd25be.jpg

Sewing can be very time consuming, but very rewarding as you have just proven. The jacket is great!

Scifidioramaguy.com

Hi there people. I'm newly hooked on 1/6 scale, I only just discovered them earlier this year. It was all these new head sculpts that drew my attention. Now I've put aside my 1/35th and everything else, bought a sewing machine and now I can't stop.
I've been shopping around for bits and pieces in this scale:- hands, guns, clothes etc and I'm a regular now at Spot Light. I have several builds on the go at moment, this Luke is the first one I've finished so far. I've taken a shot of all the fabrication I have done for this figure. I put the arm cylinders on the wrong arm, I am aware, at that stage I was over it. It took me a little while to work out how to sew, and I'm still learning, but after several screw ups this is what I managed to produce that was acceptable or surprised the hell out of me.
I was just doing modifications at first. I bought Boba Fett (empire version) and fixed him up real good. Then I picked up a Zuckuss on ebay and did a major re-build with this one. I need to do a few paint touch ups on this, but when I'm done I'll post some pics. Also bought 4-LOM, split him in half and redid all the wiring and dry brushed some of the rust off, looks cool.
Hope you all enjoy my pics.
I'll be back with more soon, BYYYEEEEEEEEEE.

Back