1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, absolutely nothing wrong with him with helmet on !

One of my favourites too actually. Luke in the X-Wing on the trench-run had to be my favourite scene of all time as a kid. Can still remember it making you feel like you were actually in the X-Wing. That's why this guy is a must for me !
Exact same here buddy!

Envoyé de mon A0001 en utilisant Tapatalk

Wouldn’t it be great if HT or SS did an X-Wing cockpit in 1/6 like Kids Logic did for their 1/6 Robotech figures?
bdf59042d8f67ed594499ec115a81e3a.jpg

e688e00042cbeac75345cac8a331595a.jpg

8f801528899cdedb7acdeec4d3797d04.jpg

Yep would definitely be cool.

But I'll be the guy that says it.

"It would probably be shown at a Con never to be made in production".

Like all the other items like Falcon cockpit etc etc

Anyone have suggestions on a better replacement head for this guy?

I keep the helmet on at all times, also cause I find it cooler like that. However good point, if I had a good sculpt I might swap it up a bit with the helmet under the arm look.

Are there any knock off head sculpts of Luke ?? Secondary market is getting pretty good these days.

edit - just looked. Nothing on OneSixthKit

This looks OK by itself, but check the pic on the Stormtrooper body......not so good.
https://www.kghobby.com/custom-1-6-action-figure-head-sculpt-luke/

I keep the helmet on at all times, also cause I find it cooler like that. However good point, if I had a good sculpt I might swap it up a bit with the helmet under the arm look.

Are there any knock off head sculpts of Luke ?? Secondary market is getting pretty good these days.

edit - just looked. Nothing on OneSixthKit

This looks OK by itself, but check the pic on the Stormtrooper body......not so good.
https://www.kghobby.com/custom-1-6-action-figure-head-sculpt-luke/

Ha... wow! Yeah the actual head buried in the 5th pic in the image gallery is... uh... not what I'm looking for... question mark

I wasn't sure if any artists here have on the boards had taken a swing at an ANH Luke since the JNIX one. I haven't seen any. I was hoping for smiling sculpt at the end in the hanger or for the medal ceremony.

I should mention that the pic with the helmet on has the SS helmet hair with the bald patch so it fits on. I call it the flesh colored yarmulke.

Hi Guys looking for some help on this one.

I'm selling my X-Wing Luke but I cant remember which ball joint goes in the neck.
I removed the original ball joint to put the HT ANH Luke head on the body but instead of putting the Sideshow ball joint back in the figure box I put it in my parts box and now its mixed up with a whole load of neck ball joints.
Could any of you nice people take a pic of the ball joint?
Specifically if you could remove it from the head and the body.
I feel like such an idiot but I don't want to sell it with the wrong ball joint.

Hi dudes.
I am about to take this guy out of his box for the 1st time.

Can't go through 400 pages of posts.
Can any of you who have been here since the beginning, draw some sort of summary of the findinds, issues, fixes, tips, tricks, accuracy improvements and/or popular customizations for these Jawa figures?

Thanks to all of you, helpful ones!

Regards,
m.

man sideshow has really dropped the ball. All they need to do is whip up a few new good headsculpts and repaint some x-wing helmets.. they could have millions of dollars in repeating this figure design for Biggs, Wedge, **** even Porkins. I don't know who wouldn't want several X-Wing pilots for a bad ass hanger display. And such a simple re-release too.... yet... *Crickets*

Not me. I like Pilot Luke but have no room in my collection for any other pilots. Mostly a main character collector. Bounty hunters are the exception. And troopers.

Back