1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This figure has become a favorite in my Star Wars collection. The head sculpt is not at HT levels of paint apps but with the helmet on, it really looks fantastic. Fits in perfectly with the HT releases.

Shame that it's so bare-boned and pricey. Definitely recommend it, if it ever goes on discount or if you just need an X-wing Luke.

This figure has become a favorite in my Star Wars collection. The head sculpt is not at HT levels of paint apps but with the helmet on, it really looks fantastic. Fits in perfectly with the HT releases.

I couldn't agree more. It looks great with the HT figures.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1452263552.007948.jpg
[emoji7][emoji7] this figure

lukeing good everyone :) i painted the eyebrows on luke to match the hair and i think it brings him to life with just that little touch. i thought the original paint was too dark , and looked markered on to neatley. anyways.

Well, I snagged one, finally. Helmet on only, I think will be great. If I needed to switch it up, I have Stormie Luke's head in a box. (That sounds wrong).

I'll report my findings next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well, I snagged one, finally. Helmet on only, I think will be great.

Yes, has to be helmet on only. The sculpt is fine below the eyes. But everything from the eyes above is scary.

With the helmet on the yellow visor cures the eyes, and then I think he looks more Hamill than the HT ANH.

Really like this as a stand out figure,looks great with helmet on.
If it was $50 cheaper i wouldn't hesitate.

I'm almost positive the major issues are the lackluster hair sculpt and the almost non existent cleft chin. The eyes are also a problem but not as prevalent as the other two IMO

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

lukeing good everyone :) i painted the eyebrows on luke to match the hair and i think it brings him to life with just that little touch. i thought the original paint was too dark , and looked markered on to neatley. anyways.

Definitely looks better.:clap

Carpet matching the drapes finally.

Back