1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cash flow has me on the fence with this one, but I definitely can't see the point of buying this with just a helmeted sculpt.

Ditto. I also just don't see how I could make him fit in with my display. You almost need some element of the X-wing for it to pop. I dunno.

IMO I think it will be years before HT releases a Luke X-wing figure, they never seem to overlap with SS. I would have preferred the ESB version as well.

I would be shocked if they don't have a helmet-less version along with an empty helmet as extras.

I would be shocked if they don't have a helmet-less version along with an empty helmet as extras.

I totally expect this also. The last clone commander SS did, Wolffe, came with 2 head sculpts and 2 different helmets. And he only cost $159.99. Come to think of it, given the amount of X-Wing Lukes they'll sell there's no reason he can't be at that price also. :dunno

Attachments

• 100199-clone-commander-wolffe-011.jpg
    100199-clone-commander-wolffe-011.jpg
    2.8 KB · Views: 427
Looks like sideshow is keeping with the theme of producing separate hand/ gloves from the gauntlets to give the figure a better base for motion. Are the boots like this too?

The boots look solid, but who knows. I think the boot sculpts look pretty darn good. And the glove sculpts look fantastic! Really a great looking figure all around!

Cash flow has me on the fence with this one, but I definitely can't see the point of buying this with just a helmeted sculpt.

I agree, need a regular portrait.

Ditto. I also just don't see how I could make him fit in with my display. You almost need some element of the X-wing for it to pop. I dunno.

High quality print of an X-Wing for a background would help. I've seen others do similar things and they can look great.

I think they will.

Well... took long enough!

This proto looks stellar, sculpt and helmet real stand-outs. The gloves look like actual leather.

Hopefully this is a path to a weathered snowspeeder Luke.

Generally I felt this figure turn out to be better than I have anticipated. The head sculpt is quite impressive.

We need a helmet less sculpt, the helmeted sculpt and an empty helmet for him to hold. No less!

No excuses Sideshow, step up your game, the bench mark was set long ago.

Last edited:
We need a helmet less sculpt, the helmeted sculpt and an empty helmet for him to hold. No less!

No excuses Sideshow, step up your game, the bench mark was set long ago.

They could very well do this, and I'd be very surprised if they didnt make it an exclusive version for it. Both Hoth Luke and Hoth Han have exclusive versions with alternate swap out head sculpts, so I'm definitely thinking they'll do something similar for Pilot Luke.

They could very well do this, and I'd be very surprised if they didnt make it an exclusive version for it. Both Hoth Luke and Hoth Han have exclusive versions with alternate swap out head sculpts, so I'm definitely thinking they'll do something similar for Pilot Luke.

The Hoth Han exclusive item is the alternate coat color but yeah, they created two headsculpts for each Hoth doll, so they definitely need to step up with a helmetless head and helmet for Luke X-Wing.

Disappointed they did not show a prototype at SDCC. Still awsome to finally get HT into Star Wars again.

Back