1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1acmt7.jpg

I really want this guy. He would go with the other Pilots i have. My only problem is I feel like $270 is alot
He's NOT worth that. I definitely like this figure a lot, and still feel that the $160 I paid was comparatively a bit too steep in the end. He just doesn't bring enough to the table. He's like the person at the company potluck who's great fun to hang out with but doesn't bring a dish for everyone. You enjoy their presence, but not getting as much as you want in return.

sorry to ask this harsh way, but I don't have the time to browse the thread right now... do you guys know if anyone has tried a DX07 head on this Luke?

I would like to know how would that look... to see if it may work.

If you guys know, let me know, then I'll browse! :lecture

Sorry, thanks.

sorry to ask this harsh way, but I don't have the time to browse the thread right now... do you guys know if anyone has tried a DX07 head on this Luke?

I would like to know how would that look... to see if it may work.

If you guys know, let me know, then I'll browse! :lecture

Sorry, thanks.

I don't have a photo but I stuck a battle damaged one inside the helmet and it looked great. The problem would be getting it on a body, unless you use a dx07 body. One solution is to cut off the rubber muscle on a Farmboy Luke body and then stick the plastic attachment that's inside the neck inside the neck of a DX07 head. You get a short, mega-thin body with a great Luke head.

I don't have a photo but I stuck a battle damaged one inside the helmet and it looked great. The problem would be getting it on a body, unless you use a dx07 body. One solution is to cut off the rubber muscle on a Farmboy Luke body and then stick the plastic attachment that's inside the neck inside the neck of a DX07 head. You get a short, mega-thin body with a great Luke head.

thanks a lot.

Love this figure but the helmet is staying on that noggin.

:lecture

The helmet and tinted visor improves the head and eyes massively. Sideshow wouldn't admit it, but this figure was designed to be displayed only with the helmet on.

Displayed correctly it's far better than Hot Toys' Tom Cruise.

He's NOT worth that. I definitely like this figure a lot, and still feel that the $160 I paid was comparatively a bit too steep in the end. He just doesn't bring enough to the table. He's like the person at the company potluck who's great fun to hang out with but doesn't bring a dish for everyone. You enjoy their presence, but not getting as much as you want in return.

Well that settles it. I guess I'm not getting him. I think he'll look good in my collection but it's priced way too high. Even $220 would be better

Well that settles it. I guess I'm not getting him. I think he'll look good in my collection but it's priced way too high. Even $220 would be better

The $25 promo code you can find online can be applied to this figure, which would bring that price down. I think this figure does look really good, but I'm probably going to go with the Snowspeeder Pilot version.

I'm planning on putting my Jnix head sculpt on this figure. That will raise it to the next level IMO.

I got the regular one with no gloveless hands. Anyone tried other gloves for him to hold on one hand before putring them on?

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

I haven't tried, but would be a little worried about damage, since she has the hair buns in back it could be a tight fit. When I used the helmet on the HT Luke sculpt the lens rested a little too close for comfort. Maybe I'll try it this weekend, Luke is boxed up at the moment.

Back