1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
where's the screen from? love these photos, luke looks perfect next to threepio by this screen, bravo! love the cool colors of this display too
The Screen was made by Stoneys Stands you can find him on Facebook.

Sent from the Death Star communication division.

can anybody recommend an alternative pair of boots for this figure? Specifically ones what might allow a degree of articulation in the ankle?
The stock boots are nicely sculpted, but in truth even a tiny bit of articulation at the ankle would make for better poses.

can anybody recommend an alternative pair of boots for this figure? Specifically ones what might allow a degree of articulation in the ankle?
The stock boots are nicely sculpted, but in truth even a tiny bit of articulation at the ankle would make for better poses.

They are exactly the same as standard 1/6 German jack boots - just search for German boots on eBay. I did a part custom using most of the parts of this figure and just used German boots - the articulation is great. The only issue is you'll have to find feet to match your SSC body.

Bottom of the leg has a ball permanently attached to it. Not sure if it's standard size as I haven't tried swapping the boot for anything.

Hi TonTon, thanks for the heads-up. I saw your other posts about body swap and the tiny straps, so I don't think I will go for that (not right now anyway)

As for the neck/collar. Even with the standard head I think the collar is too high. This is true of most of the pictures of the production figure I have seen as well as my own. I think it's probably tailoring rather than a too short neck. The figure prototype seems to have a smaller (and snugger fitting collar.) - and most shots of Hamill in costume indicate the collar is on or below the adams apple rather than right under the chin. (unless seated and looking down/forward)

I've turned the collar on mine down and I think I am preferring that look anyway.

WP_20160609_16_55_39_Rich.jpg

^^ Is that the eBay recast of the HT farmboy Luke head?

Yes, it is. As far as I can tell (after a bit of heating and pulling around) it is one piece. - the hair does not appear to be removable. Also the paint app is less detailed. lips lack the definition of the HT stormtrooper disguise or Farmboy. - and of course there is that tan....but he does come from a desert planet right?

So I got Luke off of eBay the other day... With the 8% back in eBay bucks he was about $195 shipped.

I'm pretty impressed with the figure. The paint work on the head and helmet is a bit disappointing and the gloves look like oven mitts; but the overall proportions look great and the tailoring is top-notch. I think the sculpt still looks more like Luke than the HT; but the dull paint work just leaves him kind f washed out looking. But I think the sculpt is there.

Definitely not worth $250, but at $195 I feel okay with the purchase.

Last edited:
So I got Luke off of eBay the other day... With the 8% back in eBay bucks he was about $195 shipped.

I'm pretty impressed with the figure. The paint work on the head and helmet is a bit disappointing and the gloves look like oven mitts; but the overall proportions look great and the tailoring is top-notch. I think the sculpt still looks more like Luke than the HT; but the dull paint work just leaves him kind f washed out looking. But I think the sculpt is there.

Definitely not worth $250, but at $195 I feel okay with the purchase.

I almost did the same thing with the 8% back. You probably snagged the last one from the same listing I was watching.

Yes, it is. As far as I can tell (after a bit of heating and pulling around) it is one piece. - the hair does not appear to be removable. Also the paint app is less detailed. lips lack the definition of the HT stormtrooper disguise or Farmboy. - and of course there is that tan....but he does come from a desert planet right?

Yeah, in some of the pics that head's skintone almost looks Indian. It doesn't seem to have come out very close to the original, though on the positive side he doesn't look like he has metallic copper hair like the HT original does.

Having another look at this one....decided to put the helmet on and display it this way for awhile...

After not looking at this figure for a while and taking a new look...glad I got it...I think it's a fine figure. Some folks have been doing various mods/swaps and the like and while some of that looks good...I'm fine with it "as is"....

Yeah, saw this in-hand at a LCS for the first time (I have the outfit but not whole figure) and it looks really good with helmet on. Really stood out in the display case.

Great pic, JB. Yeah it was after seeing this figure (helmet on) at a comic store next to HT Luke (no real futzing on either) and some of the TFA figures and this just looked really nice. Had just come back from the Star Wars outfit exhibits so it was kinda cool. They had the TIE Pilot too but unfortunately it wasn't on display. I still think that figure looks great except for the hips and body height.

Back