1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah but would still like to see it dirtied up a bit. Like it'd seen some previous action. Not a criticism, just personal preference ;)

It's looking a much better figure now (as long as the helmet is on)

I can't really fault the outfit, sure there are some issues, but it looks great (very clean for sure). I cannot get over the head though. Yes, I can see a Hamill likeness from certain angles, but it's a Hamill crash test dummy.

Great pics and futzing though guys.

Mine was extremely cheap if you don't count the reward points I used on it (which I don't because most of them were from Spooktacular). I would not have paid full price for this, even if the portrait had smoked Hot Toys' wildest dreams.

Sorry but the paints on that sculpt are not a $240 figure. The eyes look dead. He looks too "doll like". Comparing it to the farmboy Luke who came out at the same time with more accessories for $10 less just adds insult to injury.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1447937749.177537.jpg
He's got lifeless eyes...black eyes...like a dolls eyes!!!

Pose and clothing are great. But oh God that sculpt :slap

I agree. The only issue I can see with the costume is the size of the chest box and the very rough finish on the helmet. The stitching looks Hot Toys sharp which is great. Might see if I can get parts down the line and bash a version with another sculpt. A figure this expensive shouldn't be a project though.

By no means a terrible figure, but I can't bring myself to pay retail for it. If I can find it for less than $200 shipped I'll bite, but $240 plus shipping is criminal.

By no means a terrible figure, but I can't bring myself to pay retail for it. If I can find it for less than $200 shipped I'll bite, but $240 plus shipping is criminal.

Newest ThreeZero figure. $160 with free worldwide shipping AND the paint apps are HT quality.

12243292_1235650626451862_2761098441908136926_n.jpg

Newest ThreeZero figure. $160 with free worldwide shipping AND the paint apps are HT quality.

Can't wait to pre-order that figure....

Regarding SS and HT prices....they are both getting greedy....look at thier secret bases and art studios they have to pay for....sorry I mean WE are paying for....

:goodpost:

Could the Star Wars license be that much to drive the cost up? Looking at other sideshow figures for sale now on their website and they are all pushing $200 or more regardless of the license. Green Lantern is $220. I am not sure this is just a "Star Wars" thing, and I can't imagine that Game of Thrones doesn't have competitive licensing costs.

Back