1/6 Luke Skywalker: Red Five X-Wing Pilot Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why not both? [emoji48]

Ha-ha!

Actually looks like the big choice will be between Luke Pilot and Spacetrooper as apparently they are now coming due about the same time. Just got a Spacetrooper push email -- 2-4 weeks.

I have one monthly code to use on one. I am 100% for the Spacetrooper. I know HT will be previewing their Luke pilot before this time next year, with extra Hoth jacket, boots and gloves. I can wait.

There will never be another Spacetrooper.

How many people are going to receive this with broken or missing helmet pieces right out of the box???

Place your bets!!!

Why did they sculpt ears on him if they're always covered up? It looks like it's a fully sculpted/shaved head. Interesting.
Because the ears show with the regular hair piece with the helmet off...
21321-product-thumb1.jpg

At least I understand how they have the hair viewable under the helmet now. I was worried there would be a giant helmet to compensate for that. The helmet hair piece is pretty frightening outside the helmet.
yea, I wondered if the helmet would be oversize too- it's a pretty creative solution in theory. We'll have to see how good it is in reality.

I'm wondering if any of the HT Luke hair pieces will fit (or can easily be made to fit) on him or if this SS hair piece will fit on HT Luke?

Because the ears show with the regular hair piece with the helmet off...

I just meant that the full ears are sculpted. HT Han's lobes show but there aren't full ears under the hair piece--there's not even a full head under there. This portrait has a full bald head from the look of it under the hair piece, interesting.

I'm wondering if any of the HT Luke hair pieces will fit (or can easily be made to fit) on him or if this SS hair piece will fit on HT Luke?
I'm sure we'll see some customs as the ears would likely need to be lopped off van Gogh style to work.

Don't see myself having Luke wear his helmet on my shelf anyway. Unless a X-Wing cockpit is released down the road that is.

I just meant that the full ears are sculpted. HT Han's lobes show but there aren't full ears under the hair piece--there's not even a full head under there. This portrait has a full bald head from the look of it under the hair piece, interesting.

I've not taken my Han Solo hair off yet, but now that you mention it that's the way Bespin Luke is too (with partial ears). It makes me think the SS hair may be more flexible in order to fit around the head tightly without a magnet system the way HT uses. (I assume Han's hair uses magnet too- I haven't even looked at mine)

I'm sure we'll see some customs as the ears would likely need to be lopped off van Gogh style to work.

OUCH!!!

I've not taken my Han Solo hair off yet, but now that you mention it that's the way Bespin Luke is too (with partial ears). It makes me think the SS hair may be more flexible in order to fit around the head tightly without a magnet system the way HT uses. (I assume Han's hair uses magnet too- I haven't even looked at mine)
Yeah I think there's a magnet on Han, I took it off once but now I'm forgetting. This Luke X-Wing sculpt will work perfectly for the Mark Hamill Neo Nazi figure I've been planning.:)

Yeah, there's a magnet on Han's head. I usually grab the head's when I pose these for photos and I was surprised when his hair popped off:lol

The more that I think about this, the more it feels like buying one of those moronic tvs with a DVD player built in. It's just another damn thing that can go wrong.

Almost 1.5 years later... still nothing.

Lol, these companies do kinda suck though. Taking on so many projects. Clearly dont have even remotely close to enough resources to actually deliver.

Back