Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Volter said:
The expression. Im probably gonna have him wearing his cloak.

Granted, I'm not a huge fan of the expression choice either, but he still looks great to me. I mean, show me a better Mark Hammill.

Besides, if SS gives us a scantily-clad Leia, his expression might work. :D

I'll probably have mine wearing his cloak also but I'm gonna do that will all my Jedi Figures.

Wor-Gar said:
I mean, show me a better Mark Hammill.
SClukebody1.jpg

:monkey5 :monkey5 :monkey5

Nice pics; I plan on having my Luke fully decked out with the whole garb: outer vest with cloak. I am very pleased with the final production run paint job. Very clean and natural looking - as good as I could have hoped, actually.

Ps: Since I am new here, I have honestly just discovered that this forum has some crazy smilies :peace

Wor-Gar said:
The one thing I clearly do not like are the way the pants ride on him. That is always a problem with Sideshow figures I've noticed.

yeah not to be nit picky, but it seems the crotch of his pants are a bit low and baggy. maybe fixable with water-treatment?

Maybe, but most of the time there's just too much material from the crotch up to the belt line. No amount of "washing" will fix that.

You can "cuff" the waist band and re-sew the snap in place to make the waist ride lower...if you're up for a little customizing.

Of course all this is conjecture until I actually have the figure. So far, over all, I like what I see.

Tuck in the pants in the boots more, that will fix that problem. When i get mine I will take some badass shots.

DekeStarkiller said:
Tuck in the pants in the boots more, that will fix that problem. When i get mine I will take some badass shots.

I think thats going in the opposite direction. you need to pull the pants "up" more, not tuck it downwards.

That expression was always a mistake, I never understood the choice to use that one fleeting moment as the basis for the figure. It's a beautiful sculpt, I just think a more neutral expression would've greatly improved it.

I agree that Luke's expression is somewhat startled looking but it does look like Mark Hamill which is more than can be said for any of the Hasbro attempts or the overpriced Medicom figure. I think the figure looks fantastic.

Back