Luke Skywalker: Jedi Knight - Image Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks Ok, I'm not blown away by it...I'm not getting one. But, Congrats. Thank-you for the pictures. :)

MicroJow said:
Howdy! OK, as requested, I posted my quick snapshots of Luke in the "Shipping" thread first. I guess we can all use THIS thread to post all of our photos as we start getting Luke out of his prison and onto our shelves!

Unfortunately, I only had about 15 minutes with Luke before having to race back here to the office, but here's what I managed to shoot off in those few moments:

FYI: The side of the box holds together with a magnet, not with velcro circles. There is a wire in the hood of Luke's cloak to facilitate shaping it, and there is also a thin wire in the flap of his shirt (to hold the flap down for an end of ROTJ scene. Without further ado, heeeeeeeere's LUKE!

dsc001888bh.jpg

dsc001895xg.jpg

dsc001903ft.jpg

dsc001920mr.jpg

dsc001966se.jpg

dsc001979fd.jpg

dsc001981zd.jpg

dsc001990ws.jpg

dsc002014zg.jpg

- J!

I feel like Charlie Bucket...who just watched Veruka Salt on T.V. getting her shot at Willy Wonkas fortune and wondering..."Where is my golden ticket?"

Hey MicroJow -- your pix have made their way over to Rebelscum.

That's a first. RS used to be THE site for SW 12" collectors, but ever since Sideshow got into the 12" Star Wars business, this site has become the one to be on. I was once an avid scummer myself.

jlcmsu said:
Did ya not read he was in a hurry to get to work?:rolleyes:

Yes, give the J-Man a break, we desperately asked J for those first pics and the poor guy rushed some flash pics before heading back to the office.

Thanks J,

I'm sure there will many more natural light pics coming which will show Luke in all his SW glory. Gotta say, they're a whole lot better than SS's latest prod photos. These will certainly do for the moment b/c we can now see for the very first time they match the original SS Prod pics and come close to matching the TF display pics where Luke was custom painted for show.

Yeah, its much better, right?

Maybe someone can take that picture I posted and attached it properly so everyone can see it without having to click on it.

Oh dear. The face sculpt was my one concern, and it was warranted. Quite dissapointing.

Volter said:
Oh dear. The face sculpt was my one concern, and it was warranted. Quite dissapointing.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The Medicom that looks nothing like Mark and is a pale vampire and costs 3 times as much nailed it?

EVILFACE said:
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

The Medicom that looks nothing like Mark and is a pale vampire and costs 3 times as much nailed it?

yeah, very Battlestar Gallactica-ish, and now very lame-ish, buh-bye Medicom Luke, see-ya, glad not to be-ya

he won't be selling for that 150 rip-off price much longer! Their Vader's will though b/c nobody seems to know when SS is doing 1/6 Vader and if they do will he have a removeable mask to pose with Jedi Luke like Meds?

Only shortfall with Medicom Vader is he is only like 11 3/4 inches tall

Back