Luke Skywalker - DX07 - THRONE ROOM

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I always underestimate the precision of your work... you are a patient and talented one!! :clap

I am not :rotfl

Thanks for the quick reply, and thanks for the great work! you gotta love it!

He looks great. Nice work.

Beautifully done sir. You got skills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we need you to pose him with his dad.

View attachment 135851

Beautiful work all around One-Figure-Collector. :clap

:exactly:

Many thanks for the kind words, guys! That´s really appreciated ...

Next figure is coming soon !!!

one question, please, one-figure-collector:

- I guess you used the Medicom pants and top, and the Hot Toys Luke DX07 body? Maybe not!

If that is the case, the cuffs are hiding the arm pegs, which is nice, because otherwise the pegs would be very visible, or not?

Do you think there may be a better body for the Luke Medicom suit to fit better into the suit? Just to avoid the pegs to be too noticeable....

Thanks!

one question, please, one-figure-collector:

- I guess you used the Medicom pants and top, and the Hot Toys Luke DX07 body? Maybe not!

If that is the case, the cuffs are hiding the arm pegs, which is nice, because otherwise the pegs would be very visible, or not?

Do you think there may be a better body for the Luke Medicom suit to fit better into the suit? Just to avoid the pegs to be too noticeable....

Thanks!

Hi,

good question! I started this figure as one of my first customs. So I also noted the visible peg problem and sent the figure including the medicom suit to a ´puppet doctor´. It took me a couple of phone calls and half year Patience to get the figure back - with enlarged arms. Today with ´improved sewing knowledge´ ;) , I would try to do it myself ... IMO the Sideshow suit is only second best and does fit as well as the medicom ... The new HT OT series might Change everything ...

Best regards

impressive! that is a great story. Great job!

I am now working on my own Jedi Luke, and one of my favourite poses is in his throne room appearance...

I have the expectation that the DX07 body, without the cuffs, and with de Medi suit (which I think looks best for this scene representation) will more or less fit!

but I have to learn for the masters :clap

And after all the effort, HT OT may change everything hahaha, that is true!!

Thanks!!

This is the pose I want to recreate (without the saber mistake lol):

return-of-the-jedi-luke.jpg

I am using his hand...

skull+%u002525285%u00252529.jpg

and the Hot Toys DX07 headsculpt with the BD hair wig...

Hot_Toys_Bespin_Luke_Skywalker_DX-15.jpg

I hope it turns out good enough!

I'm sorry. Maybe I should post this in other thread! will not continue here! I can erase the previous post.

just wanted to show the result, for the moment....

image.jpg

will post the rest at more appropriate thread!

cheers!

thank you!!! :)

The saber is at a balance there: the weight of the saber helps, but I could have not done that equilibrium if the saber did not have a battery cable, which is hiding behind Luke and helps a lot.

Back