Luke Skywalker - DX07 - MOS EISLEY ESCAPE

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
As good as it gets:

Jedi Training Ball Start.jpeg

Jedi Training Ball primer.jpeg

Jedi Training Ball finished II.jpeg

Jedi Training Ball finished.jpeg

Sideshow version (from Obi Wan PF exclusive):

SS_PF_obiwanexclu.jpg

My dream (detected by Google):

Training Ball virtual.jpg

There's also a 1/6 version that came with Kenobi... although I can't recall it's quality off hand.

Great work on Luke, although I have the same reservations about the tunic's material. Cut and hang look great, but the shine gives it a bit of a disco feel.

There's also a 1/6 version that came with Kenobi... although I can't recall it's quality off hand.

Great work on Luke, although I have the same reservations about the tunic's material. Cut and hang look great, but the shine gives it a bit of a disco feel.

Thanks!

For the training remote at 1/6 scale, you mean this one?

training remote.jpg

At this scale the sculpting and even more the paint job of the item is really challenging, at least for a beginner as I am.

Old topic, new version ... I decided to make two remotes, as the original one seem to be of white / yellowish colour:

18367584.jpg

... whereas it appears in the colour of ´Milka´ packaging in ANH (maybe due to the use special filters during the shot):

star-wars4-movie-screencaps_com-7048.jpg

My pair of custom 1/6 jedi training remotes:

Pair of training remotes I.jpeg

Pair of training remotes III.jpeg

Pair of training remotes V.jpg

Pair of training remotes VI.jpg

It really, really took some time to develop the right way of producing these little ones (I had to learn when to use patterns, when to dremel, which colours for the paint application, etc.) ...

:wink1::wink1::wink1:

Just performed the painting of a custom head cast from SDCC Luke Skywalker to complete the MOS EISLEY BOX:

Heads II.jpg

Heads I.JPG

Though it is still far from perfect, I like the outcome and it will be a good addition to the set (it has the DX07 adapter directly connected to the head) ...

ANH in a red box. Hmmmmmmm....
I'll have to think on this one.

Any chance we could get a picture of your DX collection all together side by side?

ANH in a red box. Hmmmmmmm....
I'll have to think on this one.

Any chance we could get a picture of your DX collection all together side by side?

Many thanks for this comment !!! :clap:clap:clap I´ve been waiting for it for some time ... Actually, I plan to start a poll when I´ve completed my collection to figure out which has become the best one.

Anyway, it will take some time ... the boxes I am using are currently produced in 12 colours and I plan to fill each of them ... :wink1::wink1::wink1:

Many thanks for this comment !!! :clap:clap:clap I´ve been waiting for it for some time ... Actually, I plan to start a poll when I´ve completed my collection to figure out which has become the best one.

Anyway, it will take some time ... the boxes I am using are currently produced in 12 colours and I plan to fill each of them ... :wink1::wink1::wink1:

If you mean this is crazy, you are perfectly right ... :slap

Below an outfit scheme that I found in the net and my ´checklist´:

Checklist I.jpg

If you mean this is crazy, you are perfectly right ... :slap

Below an outfit scheme that I found in the net and my ´checklist´:

View attachment 130256
That means the newest one in the red box can only be Luke in Stormtrooper disguise or ceremonial Luke when he get the medal.

I'd be interested to see how you're going to take on the Bacta Tank Luke.

That means the newest one in the red box can only be Luke in Stormtrooper disguise or ceremonial Luke when he get the medal.

I'd be interested to see how you're going to take on the Bacta Tank Luke.

I had the vision of casting the complete figure in transparent expoxide using glass marbles to simulate the bigger air bubbles ... However, I think the figure will be feasible.

The only one I am really scared of is the Yavin IV Luke. I am not sure if the DX07 headsculpt is really suitable for this figure (maybe looking too mature) and I have no chance of escaping it by using a helmet or something. And then the jacket with his sleeves ... really really difficult to realize ... Maybe some of you guys can give me a hint ???

Back