• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys Stormtroopers & Ant-Man just added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys Fire Sale! Stormtrooper 2-pack just added!

Hi! Sent a pm about Star Lord! :)

PM sent about Stormtrooper 2 pack! :)

Good luck, I offered to buy it on the 13th. On the 14th was told he would get me a shipping quote and get back to me ASAP. Haven't heard from him since :dunno

My apologies, csi. I had a lot of inquiries about the Stormtroopers come in all at once. I still haven't figured out how to go back to look at my PM responses. I can only see those sent to me.

Both singles are sold but the 2-pack is still available. I rolled shipping into the price so no quote necessary.

My apologies, csi. I had a lot of inquiries about the Stormtroopers come in all at once. I still haven't figured out how to go back to look at my PM responses. I can only see those sent to me.

Both singles are sold but the 2-pack is still available. I rolled shipping into the price so no quote necessary.

lol, well here you go. Just click to where the red arrow is pointing if you want to see your sent messages. Oh, and there is the message you sent me a month ago in case you were still looking for it. As much as I appreciate you finally getting back to me, I'm going to pass on the Stormtroopers now that the price has been jacked up.

Last edited:

Clarification on GOTG set...I'm selling Rocket as part of the 4 figure set only. So you'd get Star Lord EX, Gamora & the Rocket/Groot 2-pack.

Resent a PM for Star Lord! [emoji4] thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Interested in your Guardians set, do they all come with their boxes?

Back