Lucille=Comic Negan added

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thainer

Super Freak
Reaction score
Made this over the last day or two. Hand turned the bat on my drill press. Made the barbed wire myself. Had a bit of a crazy glue mix up so I added the blood to cover it. Am working on a clean version now with less crazy glue.

Last edited:
Re: Lucille

Finished up Negan's head this morning.

This figure was just an excercise in trying to build a cool, "recognizable" figure out of junk from the "Closet of Doom". I think it turned out alright. May agg some dust later for a splash of realism. Also looking at fixing up the head at his feet for an alternate look. I know it isn't a perfect likeness. I just love the crazy, poop-eating grin the scuilpt has. It looks like it's "pee pee pants time",

Re: Lucille

Thought I might get a reply if I added some more to look at.

Well, I like it, my friend. Bat and figure look great.

Thanks, Doug. This got way less love here than I think we both thought it would but I appreciate you commenting. Saying nice things about Negan everywhere i post the photos is the mark of a true gentleman. And i really appreciate it.

That bat looks like it would after the season Finale, nice job!

Thanks. I'm working on a clean version, too. Got a bit carried away with the glue on the barbed wire so I had to bloody it up. But I have a clean strand of barbed wire just waiting for me to turn another bat.

Back