Lucas on the Conan O'Brien show

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q&A with Conan
https://starwars.com/community/news/rocks/news20070501.html

This one is great

Having Triumph the Insult Comic Dog entertain fans in line to see Attack of the Clones was brilliant! What was your favorite moment in that segment?

When Triumph asked the fan dressed as Darth Vader which button on his chest plate calls his parents to pick him up.

LOTRFan said:
From Jew-bacca. :chew

Unbelievable. Conan stole that from The Soup. They've had Jewbacca on a few times for about 6 months. Way to be original you ass!

J. Carson was original and OWNED late night. All others are fodder in his wake.

KitFisto said:
J. Carson was original and OWNED late night. All others are fodder in his wake.
True dat!

And beside, the name "Jewbacca" has been around a lot longer than 6 months. The Soup certainly didn't invent it.

Who's the man that we admire"
Johnny Carson is a real live wire!

Each night he sits behind his microphone

Joh-nny Car-son

He speaks in such a manly tone

Joh-nny Car-son

Ed Macman comes on and says "here's JohnnY"
Every night the TV is a party

Don't you think he's such a natural guy?
The way he's kept it up would make you cry!​

Brian Wilson in his (not so) finest hour.

brianwilson.jpg

Batty said:
His neck is starting to look a little like Bib Fortuna's. :monkey4

Damn, I almost just choked from laughing when I read that. :lol

Conan at ILM was great and yes, while he ripped off Jewbacca from The Soup(or somewhere else) he's still the best host in late night by a mile!

In all seriousness, I was actually kinda shocked to see how different he looked. He's always had that fat around his neck, but it seems to be a lot more pronounced than it was just a couple of years ago(during all the Episode III promotion). Maybe ILM can touch him up a little bit.

Back