LSB Stealth Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got on the wait list. If it converts, great, if not, no biggie.

It will because putting up a waitlist on an undetermined ES piece is just a farce Sideshow often uses to coax more people into wanting it so they can sell more.

It will because putting up a waitlist on an undetermined ES piece is just a farce Sideshow often uses to coax more people into wanting it so they can sell more.

huh???:confused:

the exclusive lsb marvel busts have never had many in the es.

dd red -100
doom- 100
thor- 150
ghost rider -200
wolverine -250
dd yellow -300
im red -400

and i'll bet the sim bust has only 200.

Huh. looks the same just teal on with lights. While SIM comiquette is basically the same deal, the pose is just that much more dynamic. this is kind of bland to me even with the lights...also an ES of 50 or 500 won't matter much if they are all screwed up

Question now is there a regular edition? The stealth color alone could be the exclusive, like with Yellow DareDevil. But I don't think this will be the 'grail' of LSBs? Not to mention, most EX still go for retail.

Last edited:
Question now is there a regular edition? The stealth color alone could be the exclusive, like with Yellow DareDevil. But I don't think this will be the 'grail' of LSBs? Not to mention, most EX still go for retail.

Yea. The reg is up on SS's site now.

psychic.

It's Saturday, and it's still available. So much for the supposed stealth sensation.;P

:confused:....the EX is sold out....I dont think theres usually much interst in the regular LSB's so it should be up for awhile.

People are sick of SIM... at the latest when all of you got your sim-replacements you want that lsb matching to your comiquette!:monkey1:lol

:confused:....the EX is sold out....I dont think theres usually much interst in the regular LSB's so it should be up for awhile.

I actually only buy the regular ones. I can get them cheaper and I have no need for those name-plates any way.

I actually only buy the regular ones. I can get them cheaper and I have no need for those name-plates any way.

yea but do you order the Reg direct from SS....what im saying is the reg will be on SS site for awhile cause everyone that wants that version willl just get it cheaper from a AD.

yea but do you order the Reg direct from SS....what im saying is the reg will be on SS site for awhile cause everyone that wants that version willl just get it cheaper from a AD.

true. it would defeat the purpose of saving money by ordering the reg direct from SS when it's the same price as the excl.

can someone please photoshop the picture with scratches and paint rubs all over the place to see what we can expect?

Sorry, that was a low blow. :monkey1

I must have a streak of masochism, because even after I got my damaged IM LSB Ex bust AND Stealth IM Comiquette, I STILL put in a preorder for this.

My original thinking was to flip the Stealth comiquette once it's repaired, and then I'd have the stealth LSB at least. Guess we'll see how SSC takes care of the damages on the last piece, and if they can ship this new bust properly for once.

Someone please tell the SSC factory that Iron Man collectibles are not actually made of iron. They DO get damaged. :lol

Latest pic of the LSB SIM:

2lyjol.jpg

Back