Low quantity bar not showing up on low quantity items

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CollectorNC

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have a question about the newsletters vs. the product pages. Often of late, I notice low quantities mentioned in the newsletters, but then I go to the product page and there is no low quantity bar or indication of low quantity. While I look at the newsletters, I usually rely on the product pages to keep me informed on quantity. There seems to be perhaps a technical issue. I included screen shots of the product page as of today vs. the newsletter saying there's only 7 left as an example. Is there something that can be done to make the newsletter consistent with the product pages and keep the product pages up-to-date with low quantity alerts? (Many have the low quantity, but others like the example do not.) Thanks.

View attachment 38582

View attachment 38583

messed me up ordering the joker premium format. the edition was TBD and there was no bar so i figured i had time. went there this morning and it was sold out :( got on the wait list.

messed me up ordering the joker premium format. the edition was TBD and there was no bar so i figured i had time. went there this morning and it was sold out :( got on the wait list.

Sorry to hear that and same here.:mad:

Well, I was going to respond that low quantity bars only showed up on pre-orders usually and disappeared once something was in stock, but then Alex had to come in and fix everything, so... :nana: :pfft: :rotfl

Back