LOTR Art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ztaylork

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
This doesn't pertain to sideshow at all, but I have some of my (meaning I own it, not that I created any of it :) ) art posted up on another form, and thought some people here might enjoy some of the gorgeous work that some of the artists have created for me.

Sean Pence
pence-arwen.jpg

Leah Mangue
mangue-arwen.jpg

Renae De Liz ~ My family as LOTR :)
De-Liz-Family.jpg

Dennis Budd
Budd-Arwen.jpg

Russ Walks
Walks-2.jpg

Jeff Chandler ~ Massive Cave troll battle scene!!
chandler-6.jpg

Mark McHaley
mchaley.jpg

And a few more :)

Cynthia Cummens
cummens-hunter.jpg

David Rabbitte
rabbitte-arwen-aragorn.jpg

David Rabbitte
rabbitte-arwen.jpg

And how some of them look all together on my crazy green LOTR wall :)
arwens.jpg

cummens-chandler.jpg

And this one I should have framed up this week...its the pencil underdrawing of the foil insert set that Russ Walks did for the upcoming LOTR Masterpieces II set from topps.

lillotrbw.jpg

Wow impressive.. I really like them, especially the first pic of arwen, wow!! I also really like the cartoon battle troll, huge battle, pic.

Wow, very nice display! You need to get that litho from Jerry V. now. :cool:

Nice pieces you have, I love the family as LotR. Very cool. We kind of do the same thing at the Renaissance Faire we go to every summer.

:D

The one by Sean Pence is easily my favorite, what information do you have on him?

:confused: :wave

Just going out on a limb here, do you have a hard on for Arwen?

It's OK if you do. Pointed ears aren't my thing but whatever floats your boat.

In all seriousness, very nice collection. I wish I had talent :monkey2

Those who claim not to have an Arwen fetish may have to re-apply for their Man Cards. Not saying they wouldn't be reinstated, but this is a troubling statement ;)...

Witness:

Yes...pointy ears definitely do it for me :) I have a lot of other LOTR art, but as Arwen is my favorite, that is the first to get framed up :)

The one by Sean Pence is easily my favorite, what information do you have on him?

:confused: :wave

I have his website address, which has his contact information on there.

Back