LOST PF interest???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vizcad

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hey Guys not sure how many Lost fans are on this board but Im a huge fan and loving this last season!!! Just wondering what everyones thoughts are on a LOST line of PF.....I personally would absolutely love a JOHN LOCKE PF!!!!! Or maybe a different format? 12" or Dioramas???

No, HT 12" would be good though.

This should probably be moved.

Last edited:
By the title i thought you meant have you lost interest in Sideshows premium format :lol

I don't have the monies for PF or even a legit 1/6 line. I'll stick to my customs. :eek:

I dunno... getting 12" custom figures made (ones that would be on par with a Hot Toys offering) can be pretty expensive. I know my Locke (the Andy sculpt) has been fairly expensive to cull together. :eek:

Can't wait for the Ben sculpt... any news?

So, I would be quite interested in a Hot Toys line since I gravitate to the 1:6 scale. But taking on LOST would require Hot Toys break with tradition and actually make more than five or six for the line. Yeah... right. :rolleyes:

But like it was stated previously, starting a line this late in the show's run is problematic. Will there be enough general interest in the show after it's gone off the air to warrant any line? And it's not like the show has any cool looking characters or aliens to drive interest. It would be just a bunch of people dressed in civilian clothing.

No LOST PFs for me... because, yes, I've lost interest in PFs.

No Statue interest but i would absolutely love some 12" figures from Enterbay or HT.

I dunno... getting 12" custom figures made (ones that would be on par with a Hot Toys offering) can be pretty expensive. I know my Locke (the Andy sculpt) has been fairly expensive to cull together. :eek:

Can't wait for the Ben sculpt... any news?

Very true. I've probably spent more on a putting together my Locke custom figure than I probably would for a full HT version. But it's been at my leisure. A few bucks here, a few bucks there.. So it doesn't hurt my wallet as much throwing $140 all at once for each figure.

And like you've said, they'd have to commit to quite a few characters for me to want to bite.

I'm still hoping we'll be able to get a few more custom sculpts out of Andy...

And no news on Ben other than he's 'coming'.

Back