LOST discussion - thar be spoilers ahead!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In the flash forward when Jack attends an unknown Funeral does anyone think it could be Hurley??? Just a thought but the coffin looked too small if ya know what I mean :lol

One of the actors on Lost is in my buddy's acting class and he freaking spoiled it for me. SO pissed. BUT, the spoilers are AWESOME, you'll be pissed when the finale ends (pissed as in not wanting it to end)

Don't they ALL end like that? :lol

In the flash forward when Jack attends an unknown Funeral does anyone think it could be Hurley??? Just a thought but the coffin looked too small if ya know what I mean :lol

Its probably either Michael or Ben. Like you said, coffin seemed bit too small for Hurley.

Man! I just found out that after tonight's first hour of the finale we will have to wait 2 weeks to see the 2 hour conclusion(May 29). :(
Apparently they finished filming the finale this past Friday.

Watching tonight's episode right now...

Nothing creepier than coming home to find the door ajar and a coconut.:D

I think we need a list of things that havent been answered yet as we now know how Jack found out about Claire being his sister.. and boy was that a kick to the balls. Just the look on his face.

Obvious observation: Hurley's dad is trying to drive Hurley insane in order that he take control of the lotto winnings. (remember that when reminded by the reporter of the lotto winnings, Hurley said that he didn't want the money and his dad looked shocked.)

I thought Hurley saying he didn't want anything from the winnings and the possibility that his dad could have bought him something with them implied that his parents already had control of the money. I prefer to think that the numbers showed up mystically and not due to some kind of set up by his dad.

All the pieces were nicely set up in this episode. The endgame will be sweet. Locke will do something crazy and move the island, however that is done. Ben will kick some ass and get revenge for his daughter's death. Jack will make a difficult decision affecting others. Sawyer will say goodbye to Kate. A bunch of people will die. Jin? And I really wonder about what happens to Desmond. Surely he won't die will he, but how will he be left behind?

Im most interested to see how the story telling changes for the final two seasons. Do the flash forwards become the new present and the the flash forwards move further into the future or what?

Im most interested to see how the story telling changes for the final two seasons. Do the flash forwards become the new present and the the flash forwards move further into the future or what?

They could always go back... :monkey3

...oh, and did you get the laptop back up? (your sig...)

Or are there even flashforwards/backs next season? Maybe there is just the rest of the world story, with the Oceanic 6, cutting back to the island story, with those left behind, which are happening at the same time?

...oh, and did you get the laptop back up? (your sig...)

In a way I did. Basically the hard drive was dead, 4 bad blocks so I had to fight with Dell to get a new one. It came today so by Monday the lap top and all salvaged data will be back to me. I absolutely HATE not having access to all my records and such and have since learned external drives are your friend. And now that my day is done I'll be updating the sig! :lol

I think we need a list of things that havent been answered yet as we now know how Jack found out about Claire being his sister.. and boy was that a kick to the balls. Just the look on his face.

Yea, but we already knew that Claire was Jack's sister, don't really need to devote 10 minutes of screen time to do, BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :banghead I want them to focus on stuff that we, the viewer, don't know. GOD, I hate this show.............

Yea, but we already knew that Claire was Jack's sister, don't really need to devote 10 minutes of screen time to do, BAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH :banghead I want them to focus on stuff that we, the viewer, don't know. GOD, I hate this show.............

Haha, but you're still watching.

Back