LOST action figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Obviously they are going with a Mego style figure... which seems to be having a bit of a nostalgia resurgence. Not saying these are great figures, but seem very much in the style of Megos.

Just look at the wrist joints; same style.

the weird shading around the mouths give me the heebiejeebies. like they're out of Puppet Master or something.

These are neat because of the old mego affect...I wish Hasbro would make Marvel Mego's like these

Still are what? I was just saying the Dexter figures that are already out look better than these LOST figures, that's all.

I added punctuation that wasn't there is all. lol

read your post as 'the dexter ones didn't come out, too bad'. :angelsmil

Flash Gordon and Twilight Zone huh? Those might actually be kinda cool in Mego style.

https://www.megomuseum.com/flashgordon/index.html

flash2.jpg
ming3.jpg

I'm hoping the Flash figures they're making are from the 1980 movie since they have the license. A Mego style Brian Blessed Vultan would be too kitschy cool to pass up. "DYIIIIIIIVE!" :lol

I love the idea of Mego LOST. Especially considering the late-70s setting of last season. At this size they could even make an affordable Dharma van.

Terrible. The best LOST figures so far mass produced were the McFarlane ones. Even if they can't move, they look great.

Back