Lorne Preview is up!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sculpt and paint look wonderful - I might have wanted a more cheerful expression for the Broadway demon - but this works. Now bring on the Vegas Lorne variant!

Any guesses on who sculpted this demon? :confused:

Andy?

Oluf?

Mat?

None of the above?

I love him!!! I also would have preferred a happier expression but it's still all Lorne!!! And yes, the bright outfit will bring some cheer to my mostly dark looking Buffy/Angel collection!!

So, there's still a blank spot left there over PF Buffy - any chance we'll be getting another announcement for the Buffy/Angel line?!?!

Lorne looks kick ass! Cant wait to order him. This, Cordy, & Giles takes away the pain of having to cancel D'Hoffryn.

Aerosmith said:
Lorne looks kick ass! Cant wait to order him. This, Cordy, & Giles takes away the pain of having to cancel D'Hoffryn.

My thoughts EXACTLY! I had to cancel my D'Hoffryn too. Now with all of this new product announcements it's like, "D'Hoffryn who?" :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Protozaius said:
My thoughts EXACTLY! I had to cancel my D'Hoffryn too. Now with all of this new product announcements it's like, "D'Hoffryn who?" :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

D'Hoffryn is the vengence demon who initially turned people with potential into vengence demons themselves. He was a character on Buffy. Sideshow made a figure of him, its quite nice!
:lol :rotfl :monkey5

BDboystoys said:
D'Hoffryn is the vengence demon who initially turned people with potential into vengence demons themselves. He was a character on Buffy. Sideshow made a figure of him, its quite nice!
:lol :rotfl :monkey5

Sarcasm rarely works in posts... I don't know why I tried. :monkey1 :monkey1 :monkey1

Thank you for your character summation BD, however, I do know who D'Hoffryn is. I was just trying to state, comically of course, the level of my elation at the new Buffy announcements... the height of which was enough to soothe the pain and regret of cancelling my D"Hoffryn order. :monkey2 :monkey2 :monkey2

Last edited:
Looks awesome. I'm a huge Angel fan. I can't wait to see whats next in this line. I would kill for an Illyria fig. Lorne's outfit looks like the one diamond released a few years ago.

Kain's Ancient Blade said:
Looks awesome. I'm a huge Angel fan. I can't wait to see whats next in this line. I would kill for an Illyria fig. Lorne's outfit looks like the one diamond released a few years ago.

I wanted him in that yellow suit.... oh well.

Back