Lord Vader, Rise!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
UPDATES??? UPDATES UPDATES UPDATES???? PLEASE?!?!

I wanna see how awesome Vader is when he's finished... :D

Sorry guy's not much to update, real life is getting in the way again. My camera is also down, but I did manage to cast the head and paint the gloves. I'm dying to finish him too, the mask is harder than I thought! Thanks for the kind words and interest!

Sorry guy's not much to update, real life is getting in the way again. My camera is also down, but I did manage to cast the head and paint the gloves. I'm dying to finish him too, the mask is harder than I thought! Thanks for the kind words and interest!

:(

ok... that's too bad, really cool custom. And since I can't afford a SS vader on eBay for $200, I'd like to see how this turns out so I can get ideas for making my own... although I'm pretty sure I can't sculpt hands very well... maybe if I practice every day for a couple years I'll finally get something good, but I haven't even mastered headsculpts to the point where I am comfortable with the "finished" product...

how did you custom make the suit?

Quick update, finished the paint on the head, and also glossed up the gloves. Still need to modify the cape/neck with a longer chain and finish that darn mask!

DSC01336.jpg

DSC01335.jpg

that sculpt is siiiick! very well done. he looks evil like vader should. it's going to look crazy with the reveal helmet.... if that's what you are going to do. what base sculpt was that you sculpted over. looks so cool, great work man.

Suit was made by stiching lines every 1/8th of an inch on to pleater, then a jump suit pattern was made. All credit goes to the wife.:D

very cool... do you have the jump suit pattern that you may want to share? I want to finish a jumps suit but no pattern...

that sculpt is siiiick! very well done. he looks evil like vader should. it's going to look crazy with the reveal helmet.... if that's what you are going to do. what base sculpt was that you sculpted over. looks so cool, great work man.

Ryan,

I used this Hasbro one:
darthunmask1.jpg

looking good mate, even inspired me to create some new gloves for my ones.....if you need any bits ive piles of spares :D

Back