Lord Vader, Rise!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the info, I really enjoyed the video's. Crap now I gotta make an apprentice!

I've seen some really nice versions of the apprentice guy made using the Hot Toy's Prison Break figure of Micheal... what ever his last name is.

attachment.php

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1175772&postcount=1

P1030507.jpg

https://sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2090680&postcount=1

Wow! Didn't realize my brake from this guy has been so long.

So, finally got around to painting the mask, neck piece, added some detail to the inner neck piece, and added some metal tusks. As you can see alot more work on the inner mask details and a total repaint of the head as well, seems with all the test fitting it's got all scraped up.
Also finishing up the inner cape as well as the outer cape. As usual comments always welcome!

DSC02311.jpg

DSC02308.jpg

DSC02331.jpg

DSC02338.jpg

DSC02329.jpg

Great stuff! I love the Vader sculpt, where is that from? I would really like on of those

Hey Dorgmal,

If the sculpt looks familiar, it's actually a shrunken version of the 3 piece Master replicas mask I had made a few years ago. The helmet is from Hasbro.

woo hoo thats my unfinished starkiller up top!!!,lol,
great vader thread by the way!!,soo need to start on mine

Is there a thread on the BD Vader from The Force Unleashed?

Great work by the by!

Nice work man. I know this is a bit of an old post but I just had to comment.

Wow! Didn't realize my brake from this guy has been so long.

So, finally got around to painting the mask, neck piece, added some detail to the inner neck piece, and added some metal tusks. As you can see alot more work on the inner mask details and a total repaint of the head as well, seems with all the test fitting it's got all scraped up.
Also finishing up the inner cape as well as the outer cape. As usual comments always welcome!

DSC02311.jpg

DSC02308.jpg

DSC02331.jpg

DSC02338.jpg

DSC02329.jpg

Interesting...how did you get this helmet to look exactly like the riddell / mr mini helmet but in 1/2 scale to the 45% scaled original?
If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was mechanically reproduced then modified...

Interesting...how did you get this helmet to look exactly like the riddell / mr mini helmet but in 1/2 scale to the 45% scaled original?
If I didn't know any better, I'd say it was mechanically reproduced then modified...

Scanned, digitally shrunk, then 3D printed.

Still amazing custom Katkuru. Also it's nice to see a proper chest armor. It's slightly larger and covers over the shoulder armor.

:clap

Back