Lord Ragnars customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thank you annihilate22, i do feel the itch to paint some more heads, in fact, ill ytake some pics of a recently finished 1/6 Space marine full armor custom, its a kit by Dorgmal Snow, resin and very cool. Thanks so much guys, i am available for custom work, im relativly unknown on this forum so my workbench isnt full. . . . .yet:rotfl

Aw hey thanks Jack, and dam your terminator looks good!!!!!!:clap:clap
Thanks for putting that photo of my weapons kit up, ive been meaning to put some termie pics up but Bmarz's bike has been taking up my workbench for the past month, havent moved real fast on my own kit, then again i never do bc i want mine to be absolutly perfect. Hope your doin well Jack, im so happy that my other minigun went to someon who is proud of it and displays it well, such a rare model kit. I hope our mother country is treating you well these days.

Hey :) It's no bother. Thanks! I still need to get a grey t-shirt made, at this rate I'll never get one :lol I'm great. You're from England? It's fine, bit rainy and cold as usual haha.

No my girlfriend is, i just have a bit of a habit of repeating things she says lol shes from chattam, near kent i believe? have you considered just bleaching then dyeing the shirt? or evan straight up painting it lol, thats what i was thinking, there are fabric paints that can replicate that grey color.

Heres some pics of the space marine for anyone whos interested, thanks again for all the kind words folks, means alot to me:)

Just for fun heres some pics of a static 1/8 scale warmachine plastic model kit, it was rather difficult to acheive a convincing effect on the armor, and since the kit wasnt lit, and i suck at electronics unless its rc cars, i tried using a difficult painted on lighting effect, it came out ok but i would deff do some things differently next time

And darn it most of those came out a little blurry, i suck with my camera, sorry guys:monkey1

Heres a customized cyberdyne shootout Terminator i did.
The head is a Neca head i casted, the outfit is a "generic biker " outfit, the minigun is a toynami, and the grenade launcher and bag are from COO models
I repainted the head and weapons and then distressed and stained the outfit

Havent been on in a while, just got some great pics of my Last Crusade bike and figures i painted for my regular client. The Jones and Jones jr both have heads and hands(and chests and forearms) painted by me, and the bike is the 21'st century toys bike that i modified and painted for him, enjoy!

And heres some shots of the still in progress Captian America Harley that im building for the same client

Great paintjobs dude! Love your work

Best,

Robert

Incredible work man! I especially love all the Jones stuff!

Me also! Since I've met and started working with Hoyt my collection's exactly what I've always wanted it to be. Anything I can think of now is possible with his expert skills. I can't wait to get the Harley Hoyt; it looks amazing. Can't wait to see Cap on that bad boy with his shield straddling the handle bars! Thanks for all your hard work!

Thank you so much guys, Bmarz has really pushed my skilles to keep trying new things, as a matter of fact heres the finished cap bike with bmarz's figure on it, photo credits go to bmarz, coming soon is the indy bike version 3 for bbl, the best one yet, prompting me to refurbish bmarz's :slap

Back