Lord Ragnars customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are a couple of in progress shots of my indy bike in 1/6th scale, its the 21st century bike, with some mods to the sidecar and will recieve a complete repaint.

Nice work here, I hope to start off myself by the end of the year. I've been itching to begin painting a head and maybe weathering clothes as a start.

Aw thank you very much guys! Yeah been doin it for a while, i manage a hobby store and have been painting and building for a while, I highly recomend it! Yeah havent been noticed for a while so it does mean alot to me , all the nice comments, thanks guys. Heres some more pics of the latest project, as u can see i do a lot of different things besides heads, but im itching to paint some more heads as well! :rotfl

couple of more shots of the bikes at there latest stage of painting, beginning work of the symbols(hand painted, just like everything else on the bike)

Thank you swsqueakquels! very kind words form u, i try my best, i had greggos awsome job on this bike to live up to, if i didnt offer something as nice or nicer than i missed the fun of pushing my self to try new and scary projects lol. Heres some more recent pics

some pics of the finished bike taken at my store where the lighting is top notch!

Like the work on the jack sparrow pistol and indy sidecar:)
Top notch what other projects have you lined up?

Thank you sparkstron73! Your figures are great! is that a chris walken i see? very cool!! Well next project is a custom harley from the Captain america movie, and a couple of indy heads and a repaint of a captain america premium format, stay tuned for updates.

Thank you sparkstron73! Your figures are great! is that a chris walken i see? very cool!! Well next project is a custom harley from the Captain america movie, and a couple of indy heads and a repaint of a captain america premium format, stay tuned for updates.

Cheers yeah got love a bit of walken:)

Those sound good look forward to seeing them;)

Just thought I'd stick this here.

Minigun, Grenade Launcher, Bag and Bandolier done by LordRagnar. Great guy :clap

20121029_181914.jpg

Aw hey thanks Jack, and dam your terminator looks good!!!!!!:clap:clap
Thanks for putting that photo of my weapons kit up, ive been meaning to put some termie pics up but Bmarz's bike has been taking up my workbench for the past month, havent moved real fast on my own kit, then again i never do bc i want mine to be absolutly perfect. Hope your doin well Jack, im so happy that my other minigun went to someon who is proud of it and displays it well, such a rare model kit. I hope our mother country is treating you well these days.

Wow you bike and sidecar looks awesome excellent work my friend :)

Thank you so much Greggo, you were such a big inspiration and you laid down the path my friend. I was simply trying to make it as good as yours dude. Thank you so much for setting the bar for us painters, and your tutorials are top notch. Very kind of you indeed.

Back