Lord of the Rings New DVD Set - Release Date 1/17/2006

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did anybody miss out on that box offer? Is there somebody out there who has all three extended editions but doesn't have the special box to put them in?

Yeppers.. I missed out on it..

Slimjim, it looks like you were the first to respond. I just happen to have an extra box. PM me with your mailing address and I will ship it to you. Merry Christmas!

It is from Taiwan. I have a spare one, send me a PM if interested.

Hi Goliath,
As you can see, I am new to this forum. And its been 5 years since the last post. Well, I saw one of these wooden boxes on an auction site and had never seen one before. So I googled it and found this forum. I know its a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get one of these at a reasonable price? I'm sure you still do not have your spare one Goliath?

Thanks,
Ron

Did anybody miss out on that box offer? Is there somebody out there who has all three extended editions but doesn't have the special box to put them in?

There was a box offer?? I got the EE's when they first came out with the Weta gift, but i'd LOVE a box to put them in.

Hi Goliath,
As you can see, I am new to this forum. And its been 5 years since the last post. Well, I saw one of these wooden boxes on an auction site and had never seen one before. So I googled it and found this forum. I know its a long shot, but does anyone know where I can get one of these at a reasonable price? I'm sure you still do not have your spare one Goliath?

Thanks,
Ron

I'm sorry, but I sold that ages ago. I think, these days Ebay would be your only chance.

I watched the extended editions of FOTR and TTT yesterday and capped it off with ROTK tonight. It has been a while since I have watched the movies and I missed them greatly. And now that the viewing has been completed I find that it went all to fast. They reached me like they did when the movies first came out in the theaters.

I may do it again this weekend. Maybe Saturday night, after football, I will stay up to watch them.

LOL@ Batty!!

hopefully the NEXT update will be the Blu Ray EE editions with even MORE behind the scene footage or more deleted scenes!!!

Back