Lord of Darkness LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've settled on the PF, but if I ever see this thing drop in price (which it may due to ES) I'll be in to get one.

Coming in 20 days

>>>ESTIMATED ARRIVAL<<<
Of: Lord of Darkness Legendary Scale Bust

Coming in: 20 Days
To: Sideshow U.S. warehouse
Est. ship weight (US): 16 lbs.
Est. dimensional weight
(Int’l orders & Oversized items): 26 lbs.

>>>UPDATE ORDER INFORMATION NOW<<<

Dear Valued Collector,

Thank you for your pre-order of the Lord of Darkness Legendary Scale Bust (item #2968) from our Legend collection. We appreciate your patience in waiting for the arrival of this Limited Edition collectible, and would like to inform you that this item will be arriving in our Los Angeles warehouse in approximately 20 days.

i had to cancel a while back expecting to pick this one up down the road. Can't wait to see pics, I'll bet it is going to look great.

Cancelled one of the two I had on order... got a Wolf Predator 1:1 in it's place. :D

Still can't wait for Darkness though!!!

Just received this :rock

Dear Valued Collector,

We will begin processing all orders for the Lord of Darkness Legendary Scale Bust collectible (item #2968) on March 20th. We ask that you have the funds available on your credit card by this date to ensure the successful processing and shipment of your order.

just got declined.
cancelled my cards due to the recent situation with CSC. I haven't received the new ones. Luckily, I have until the 27th before it's offered to wait listers. Those cards better get here by Monday!

Back