Lord of Darkness LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
072208legendlsb_01.jpg

072208legendlsb_02.jpg

072208legendlsb_03.jpg

Hmmm... interesting, I'm always surprised when Sideshow goes back to a Darkness piece. This one looks great, but since I have the PF its not a must have for me.

Hmmm... interesting, I'm always surprised when Sideshow goes back to a Darkness piece. This one looks great, but since I have the PF its not a must have for me.

especially since it's still for order.

Might think about it... but money and the PF says pass. Still Awesome!!!

I will have hard time passing on this.

It will probably come down to money and whats shipping when time come to pay.

But I am ordering FOR SURE!!!!!!!!

I don't think I could be happier. I never got the chance to get the 1:1 bust (or the money for that matter) and I own the premium format but this is something I've been waiting for. This isn't just a home run by Sideshow, this is a Grand Slam.

Thank you

holy hell SS!!! will own this at some point, might have to wait though because of the other things SS is releasing.

I'll have to say I'm really surprised that Sideshow is still doing Legend stuff. I kind of wish they'd do one of the other characters too, though.

By the way, I decided to go ahead and keep the $266 Darkness PF I bought during BBTS's sale, so it should be here in a few days. :rock

Nice addition to the legend line & a great way to help satisfy a large portion of those who were not able to get thier hands on the full size bust.
Only downside I can think of was that they could have done a variant version w/ the same exact pose/sculpt of the full scale (though that may piss off owners of said bust).

Back