Lord of Darkness LSB

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is strange. So this is just a smaller version of the 1:1 bust. Whats next keychains. Is he the only character in the movie. Maybe nows a good time to watch the DVD to if anything else could be made.

No he is not the only character in the movie, but probably the only who would sell. Goth Lili PF might seel, if the edition size was small. I would buy her, but my opinion doesnt really count cause most people dont even like the movie.

And for those that missed out on the 1:1 this is a great alternative.

Glad to see you rockin' the Darkness again Chase :rock

And, I'd be down for the goblins if they were made.

Glad to see you rockin' the Darkness again Chase :rock

And, I'd be down for the goblins if they were made.

A Premium Formatt Blix would be ^^^CIN AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

blixsig.jpg

Yep, a very cool design... but I don't think there's enough interest in the movie to ever see it happen.

Agreed. Sideshow couldnt even sell out the Legend PF, which is arguably one of Sideshow finest creations form ANY line.

When you cant sell out the most badass character from a movie chances are slim you will sell out secondary characters.

F U Legend haters!

Agreed. Sideshow couldnt even sell out the Legend PF, which is arguably one of Sideshow finest creations form ANY line.

When you cant sell out the most badass character from a movie chances are slim you will sell out secondary characters.

F U Legend haters!

:lecture :lecture :lecture

F U Legend haters!

Yeah, but you've got to admit that Darkness is a bit of a polarizing figure. A lot of people aren't going to want to display what is essentially a huge statue of Satan, but might be interested in some of the other characters, who have a more general "fantasy" appeal.

Yeah, but you've got to admit that Darkness is a bit of a polarizing figure. A lot of people aren't going to want to display what is essentially a huge statue of Satan, but might be interested in some of the other characters, who have a more general "fantasy" appeal.

I guess if you are religious or whatever :dunno The same people who would choose not to have this in their home are probably the same people who wouldnt like the movie either.

Anyway, any con pictures yet?????

I've got the Darkness PF, so I'll probably be passing on this unless the sculpt is better than the PF.

Good choice though from SS to do as a LSB.

I'm going out to eat, when I get back there BETTER BE SOME F'N PICS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back