Looks like Harrison to Me!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Darklord Dave said:
There is wire in the arms, they do hold their pose. As I said, you just have to adjust them just right.

Worked like a charm. Thanks, Dave!

HighElven said:
Whoah, what a horrible portrait shot. That is bad form, a sculpt should be correct from all angles, not just from the front.

Yes, I agree...it *should* be.

But, until a better Solo comes along, I will keep the Sideshow piece.

I just came across this picture on Rebel Scum from the 2004 SDCC. Enjoy!

IMG_8123.JPG

Looks like he has some variation in skin tone--some color in his upper cheeks and temples. Anybody have one that looks similar in person? I'm anxiously waiting for mine to arrive.

Great lighting. Looks exactly like mine except the clothing looks better now. Man, they did an awesome job with this piece. I absolutely cannot wait for Vader. :)

In that pic, the mouth area and eyes look like Harrison. But the shape of the nose and the eyebrows are throwing it off.

I just looked back at the profile shot of Harrison. The nose is definitely not sloped correctly and overall too big. More bulbous than his nose too.

Jaw line is different as well.

Last edited:
Pics can be deceiving. Thankfully, I have one right in front of me and can tell you, since I actually have the statue, that the clothing on mine looks better. ;) :D

Mini-Rock said:
Pics can be deceiving. Thankfully, I have one right in front of me and can tell you, since I actually have the statue, that the clothing on mine looks better. ;) :D

..i also have this figure in front of me as we speak..and saw the one in the picture in person last year.. :rolleyes:

Which did you get the regular or the exclusive? What number? :)

Mini-Rock said:
Which did you get the regular or the exclusive? What number? :)

.regular,.do you want a copy of the original invoice too? is that difficult for you to accept other people opinions? i like the figure alright and probably will keep mine, but stills sub-par. many better pf's out there for sure..what other pf's do you have?

Actually, I was being sincere; but, after reading that little rant, I take it you don't really have it. Nice try though. ;)

You can see my collection by clicking the link in my sig. Where's your collection? :D

I'd have to agree that actual costume is much better on the production version, at least where the shirt is concerned. Much more screen accurate than the prototype in that picture.

However I'd love to have the paintjob on that prototype.

Mini-Rock said:
Actually, I was being sincere; but, after reading that little rant, I take it you don't really have it. Nice try though. ;)

You can see everything I have by clicking the link in my sig.

.. purchased directly from ss..
dude, you have a problem. grow up..i don't need to prove anything to you..if you don't want to trust me..it's your problem :rolleyes:
..yes, looks like you have some ok things under that tent of yours, but not that many statues, or quality things other than some master replicas items..

Anakin said:
.. purchased directly from ss..
dude, you have a problem. grow up..i don't need to prove anything to you..if you don't want to trust me..it's your problem :rolleyes:
..yes, looks like you have some ok things under that tent of yours, but not that many statues, or quality things other than some master replicas items..

LOL! Doesn't mean anything until you post or put up pics of your collection (which I even doubt you have anything). Put up or shut up sunshine. ;) :D

Mini-Rock said:
LOL! Doesn't mean anything until you post or put up pics of your collection (which I even doubt you have anything). Put up or shut up sunshine. ;) :D

.. will look much better than that small bangalo of yours... :joy
no kiddo clone wars maquettes..no cheapo ikea stands either..will post some photos someday..im in the middle of a moving as we speak...don't worry sweetheart.. :banana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back