• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking to sell 20 Hot toys figure lot as one whole lot

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lovepumper

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hi again everyone,

I did this once before. I sold to a local comic shop and they sold back a few figures to me. I've gotten burned out with going to the post office everyday or getting fake offers and even worse having people bid on Ebay and not pay up. I have 19 Hot Toys figures and one 3rd party figrure left. All are 100% complete and in great condition with the packaging. I have not inserted batteries into any of the figures. I've grown so disenchanted with the process that I'd like to sell them all at once. I'm guessing someone with deep pockets or a dealer/ store will be the only ones interested. It is also going to have to be local. As I am not looking to package these up and take them all to the post office. I received an online offer from a retailer who buys collections for $2,270, but I have to pack them all up and ship them myself which drops the offer to $2,015. So I'm willing to let these all go for only $2,000 local. You'll see from the list below that this is a ridiculous price - almost a steal. Used prices alone, who ever buys this will get well over $4,300 minimum for these if they choose to resell.

I live in Ranson WV which is extremely close to Virginia, Maryland and Pennsylvania. Please view the list below and let me know if you're interested. Thanks.

Robocop Diecast

Iron Man Mark XLV Diecast

Antman

Superman -Man of Steel. Tony Mei Cape

Superman BvS

Finn / Riot Trooper dual set

Iron Man Shotgun

Iron Man Striker - New

Iron Man Mark III Stealth

Falcon

Iron Man II Black Widow

Whiplash Mark II

Silver Centurian Exclusive

Iron Mark IX w/ Pepper Exclusive

Iron Man Mark XLIII

Iron Man HeartBreaker

Iron Legion

AOU Scarlet Witch

AOU Black Widow Used

Tom Cruise - 3rd Party Mission Impossible

Attachments

• stufftwo.jpg
    stufftwo.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 364
  • stuffone.jpg
    stuffone.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 364
Are the captain America's not included?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

The Agevof Ultron Cap is not included. The Winter Soldier two pack can be included at an increase, but one of the shield straps needs to be glued.

Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

Wish I was close I would have cut you a check already

Obviously you do what you think it best but i think you set many barriers for buying the figure selling the way you do.

Local pick up for $2k in west virginia- youre cutting out A LOT of buyers who may be interested.

Have tou thought of maybe selling 3 or 4 at a time? Maybe on ebay? There is a blocked bidder list that may make the process easier. You are going to encounter problems but i think your profit will be higher in the long run. I think thats just a cost/benefit of selling. My .02. Best of luck with your sales.

And btw you have a very nice collection and presentation.

Also interested. Pmed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

You are absolutely correct, but in all honesty I already have three people ready to come get them. The biggest thing for me was that Ebayers would simply create a new account and bid up the price while never intending to buy. I believe these were people who had similar items for sale and this helped remove the competition of a lower priced item. You cannot block a new bidder (zero feedback) from bidding. They must at least two strikes against them to do so. Thank you for the compliment on my collection :)

Obviously you do what you think it best but i think you set many barriers for buying the figure selling the way you do.

Local pick up for $2k in west virginia- youre cutting out A LOT of buyers who may be interested.

Have tou thought of maybe selling 3 or 4 at a time? Maybe on ebay? There is a blocked bidder list that may make the process easier. You are going to encounter problems but i think your profit will be higher in the long run. I think thats just a cost/benefit of selling. My .02. Best of luck with your sales.

I have been asked by a couple people about verification that I have all these figures. Please see my feedback. Also ask me to move figures around (combine them on one shelf, etc...) and I will post the pics on this thread. Thanks again.

Hi Everyone,

For now the collection is on hold until Tuesday. Feel free to PM me, but with the understanding that someone has spoken for this and I have given them priority through Tuesday.

Thank you everyone for your interest. The collection has been sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back