Looking to make Dark Knight Tech suit Locker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thank you!

wowzers that is just immense!!! i would love to know the price for one of these!!!

Are there any updates on this? Just curious now that GeeWhiz else has shown off theirs.

I know its been a while but we are so tied up at the moment, we are looking into this piece still so please dont worry. I can tell you now that we are trying to get this screen accurate and it will be. We have tons of reference pictures now and we are putting them all together. The only way we believe that we can keep the cost down as much as possible is too not have removeable parts. Do you think this will be a problem? This piece will be a the highest quality I promise you

Sorry for the delay

Thank you

Greggo

It's not a problem for me but I'm afraid it might be for a lot of members...

Can't wait to see it !

Greggo, how long do you think will we have to wait to see the first pics (Maybe wip?)?

Again mate Im not too sure, our sculptor is very busy. He is a pro sculptor and works with in the toy and collector market like ourselves and due to this we are trying to do this when we can. I know this is annoying cause I want this done as much as everyone else. I know once we get going it will be very quick, like our last project which was the golden indiana jones mask as seen on other forums :) once again I will keep you all posted please bear with us

Thank you

Gregg

A little of topic but which mask do you mean? havent seen it before... :naughty:

Sorry for the delay please see the images below of Franciscode Orellana Death mask 1:1 Scale mask.

orellanamain.jpg

orellanamaskgolden.jpg

orellanarightearcloseup.jpg

orellanaeyescloseup.jpg

Hope you like?

It's not a problem for me but I'm afraid it might be for a lot of members...

Can't wait to see it !

For me neither. The other one has not impressed me with the detail, so my hopes are here and really can't wait to see your pics.

Do you know perhaps what price-tag you're looking at?

Ok guys a little update for you Judging by what we have looking at, and how to make this piece we think we maybe looking over the $200 mark, hopefully we maybe able to pull the cost back, but thats what we have got to at the moment. Also our sculptor is very busy at the moment so we are going to put this on hold for a while. But please dont worry we are still going to be looking at this piece.

Back