Looking to buy a graphic novel to read today...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Never read AoA, was thinking about getting this HC...

9780785159827.jpg

Should i got for it?

Can anybody tell me what post Civil War stories I should read for:

- New Avengers
- Secret Avengers
- Mighty Avengers
- Dark Avengers

Thanks.

Marvel Zombnibus - 1200 pages

Pred-Order, due September...

[ame="https://www.amazon.co.uk/Marvel-Zomnibus-Robert-Kirkman/dp/0785140263/ref=cm_lmf_tit_20_rdssss0"]https://www.amazon.co.uk/Marvel-Zomnibus-Robert-Kirkman/dp/0785140263/ref=cm_lmf_tit_20_rdssss0[/ame]

Can anybody tell me what post Civil War stories I should read for:

- New Avengers
- Secret Avengers
- Mighty Avengers
- Dark Avengers

Thanks.

^ out of them my vote would be for New Avengers

Thanks Nova, but I meant I'd like to read all of them, but I need to know what the must-reads are so I can buy a bunch of TPB's.

Fallen Son
- Chronicles the aftermath of the death of Steve Rogers & how these heroes deal with it.

Thanks xYx, but also not what I meant. Already have the Fallen Son TPB.
Found a Dark Avengers omnibus. Also a New Avengers omnibus that will come out later this year. Think I will also buy the first two Secret Avengers TPB's. Now my question is:

Who has read or owns some Mighty Avengers TPB's and can tell me what the good ones are?

Can't say anything about New Avengers but I loved Dark Avengers - very entertaining read and you get a lot of insight into Osborn's world after....

I see you already got yourself a good bit of reading material but I have to recommend X-Force to you. It's got a lot of ties to X-Men (one of your wishes) and the Artwork by Clayton Crain is mind blowing:horror

From your previous posts I see your more into the new styles rather than the "classic" look just like me so definately check out Clayton Crain's Art - absolutely unique!

Thanks xYx, but also not what I meant. Already have the Fallen Son TPB.
Found a Dark Avengers omnibus. Also a New Avengers omnibus that will come out later this year. Think I will also buy the first two Secret Avengers TPB's. Now my question is:

Who has read or owns some Mighty Avengers TPB's and can tell me what the good ones are?

Mostly the 1st few volumes are good when Bendis was still attached to it.
I'm not entirely sure but up to Secret Invasion was alright after that, it was kinda lackluster for me.

Back