Looking for the best Jason, Freddy and Michael Myers

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
heres mine
img1373e.jpg

Hi im selling my silentsurfer full custom freddy Krueger 1/6 figure, which was painstakingly put together by finding all parts to make it as well as Nathans amazing paint job which he has captured the uncanny likeness of robert England by just using his paint skills. Living in the uk made it even harder to find all the parts such as the fedora which Nathan dyed, and the true type slim body. The whole outfit has been tailored by Nathan and has real metal blades. I spent a whole load of money to get this, and I really honestly don’t want to sell as it is probably my favourite figure I have, but I have to buy a pricey bunch of dedolights to use for uni which I have no other means of getting unless I sell this amazing figure. This is done by silent surfer so you know you will be getting the highest quality figure. The hands and arms have also been painted by Nathan. This also includes the freddy dream warriors stand, as well as pics and documents signed by silent surfer as proof its painted and tailored by hime. In only going to sell this if I get a decent enough offer, otherwise I just going to have to keep it. Please send me your offers.
Thanks for your interest

04.jpg

05.jpg

IMG_5513.jpg

IMG_5524.jpg

IMG_5528.jpg

IMG_5529.jpg

Who made this? Is Beto a company? (Sorry, new to this.)

Beto is a customizer who makes figures so good, they look like photographs. He does them in batches, and usually very limited ones at that. His figures come at a premium price, but, as I understand it (because I cannot afford to acquire one myself), the quality is unmatched.

Beto is a customizer who makes figures so good, they look like photographs. He does them in batches, and usually very limited ones at that. His figures come at a premium price, but, as I understand it (because I cannot afford to acquire one myself), the quality is unmatched.

Thanks for the info.

Just wondering how I can acquire one of these Freddys.

Back